• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Nice books but get them out of those wrinkly bags. Those wrinkles can permeate onto the books. Use mylar on nice keys like this.

the bags and backers are brand new....Literally just bought them last year...

I bought New bags and backers for all my keys last years...I dont know why they look wrinkled...

I checked theres nothing with books.

2 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

the bags and backers are brand new....Literally just bought them last year...

I bought New bags and backers for all my keys last years...I dont know why they look wrinkled...

I checked theres nothing with books.

Sorry, brand new or not, it's obvious from the pics that the bags are wrinkled. I stand by my statement, put nice books like this in mylar. 

3 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Sorry, brand new or not, it's obvious from the pics that the bags are wrinkled. I stand by my statement, put nice books like this in mylar. 

ok..I'll think about it...but to be honest, I'm not sure I have the money right now...I just looked up the cost of Mylar...

and it would cost quite a bit to get new Mylar for the amount of Keys I have...

These Conan's Keys are like the bottom end of my keys ...I have around 1100 other keys that would deserved to be put in Mylar before them..

but I hear your overall Point

9 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

ok..I'll think about it...but to be honest, I'm not sure I have the money right now...I just looked up the cost of Mylar...

and it would cost quite a bit to get new Mylar for the amount of Keys I have...

These Conan's Keys are like the bottom end of my keys ...I have around 1100 other keys that would deserved to be put in Mylar before them..

but I hear your overall Point

pretty good collection that you have there if the conan's are the bottom end of your collection

2 hours ago, Spiderturtle said:

pretty good collection that you have there if the conan's are the bottom end of your collection

ya I inherited A Massive collection from my grandfather,Ive got a ton of pictures on my profile page under "about me" if your interested...A Bunch of the keys are in the pics

19 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Gil Kane and Romita Sr drew most of the 70s Marvel covers so the above Red Sonja cover deserves to garner an aggressive end price. Frank Thorne as the Wizard:

30L74Y9.jpg

Definitely. Ended at $50,400.00 with buyers premium. Congratulations to the lucky new owner. Way above my pay grade. Lol.