• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

Best that could be figured  some one didnt ship to that area and they had to do a small reprint. I sent many emails no one ever answered back :(

the 9.8 are far easier to find in the reprint I guess. :) 

On 5/15/2019 at 5:12 PM, wizardseye311 said:

Have you guys seen the original art for Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #1 up for auction at Heritage? Romita Sr. and Kane classic. I think it's up to 36 K, and ends tomorrow, 5/16/19. Pretty sweet piece for whoever ends up with it.

lf.jpeg

Insane  Price but well spent for someone

I find it amazing that it's 2020 and every female first appearance (minor and major) has already skyrocketed in value and demand except for Red Sonja.  I'm talking Power Girl, Big Barda, Satana, etc.. I guess even if the character is female, Sword and Sorcery is still a genre that's in the basement.  

9 hours ago, Brian48 said:

I find it amazing that it's 2020 and every female first appearance (minor and major) has already skyrocketed in value and demand except for Red Sonja.  I'm talking Power Girl, Big Barda, Satana, etc.. I guess even if the character is female, Sword and Sorcery is still a genre that's in the basement.  

Lucky for us, for the time being.  I think she'll have her time in the sun again.

2 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Complete with unicorn! Because if I owned a unicorn, then I could sell it to afford that (: 

Still dreamy :x