• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 14 - FOURTEENETH BRICKS OF PURE HEMP BASED GRUNTLACKERY

502 posts in this topic

Marmat and boostergold pickin up the good stuff :)

Oh by the way Jeff... those Invaders tpb are awesome. Pretty sure retail on them was super high... glad you snagged em off me cheap sir !

Probably gonna wrap this sucker up tomorrow night by scanning some more stuff tomorrow.

No merch tonight because truthfully I am exhausted from throwing kids around all day at the clinic. Beat I tell you !

I will be hangin out for some shenanagins tho... we will see what we can all get in to :)

Probably gonna wrap this sucker up tomorrow night by scanning some more stuff tomorrow.

No merch tonight because truthfully I am exhausted from throwing kids around all day at the clinic. Beat I tell you !

I will be hangin out for some shenanagins tho... we will see what we can all get in to :)

BOOOO!!!

junkie-rocker-pete-doherty-says-he-wont-ever-stop-using-drugs-0S9.jpg

need my daily dose man

BOOOO!!!

junkie-rocker-pete-doherty-says-he-wont-ever-stop-using-drugs-0S9.jpg

need my daily dose man

lol

BLACK TERROR # 22 - CGC 7.0 - $495

Schomburg cover and some interior art by Frazetta makes this a keeper.

Snagged it off a boardie a few years back, but not really my focus

right now. I'm more into man-rubbin'. Price is pretty much

what I paid for the thing with fees and shipping, so if you PM me,

dont expect much (unless you have 30 CGC 9.6 Marvel Star Wars

slabs you might want to trade for it)

BlackTerror22a.jpg

AQUAMAN # 59, 61, 63 - ALL CGC 9.6 -

SNAG FOR $30 EACH OR BUY ALL FOR $75!

If one sells, then the set price is kaput.

Instant high grade Aquaman collection. All with sweet Aparo covers. Arthur is finally getting some respect in the DC Universe... hope it continues.

031012cgcandoffice029.jpg

031012cgcandoffice028.jpg

031012cgcandoffice027.jpg