• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a Happy 4th of July Weekend and Some High Grade CGC books

60 posts in this topic

I'm ready to rock - just need to get a restaurant reservation for the CGC dinner so we all don't have to go to Carl's Jr. foreheadslap.gif
Burger King has the Spidey 2 toys.. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm ready to rock - just need to get a restaurant reservation for the CGC dinner so we all don't have to go to Carl's Jr. foreheadslap.gif
Burger King has the Spidey 2 toys.. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

.....and Flaming Turd Carrot works at BK! Maybe he can get us a group discount. 27_laughing.gif

1 pound Angus Beef burgers for everyone.... 27_laughing.gif

except you because you require 5 pounds?

"OMG! Greggy made another funny! You're on a roll! Are you drunk?"

shocked.gif

shocked.gif

sumo.gif = BigMan

Are you asking a question or making a statement? foreheadslap.gif

Like I said....BigMan = sumo.gif

Like I said....BigMan = sumo.gif

Well it can't be a statement because it has a question mark. Greggy, are you drunk?

shocked.gif

sumo.gif = BigMan

Never Said I wasn't Big sumo.gif but at least I am not in denial thinking I can pull off short shorts. What's your next trick this year showing up to the Con and CGC dinner wearing a thong and a tube top?

shocked.gif

sumo.gif = BigMan

Never Said I wasn't Big sumo.gif but at least I am not in denial thinking I can pull off short shorts. What's your next trick this year showing up to the Con and CGC dinner wearing a thong and a tube top?

shocked.gif G-string? confused-smiley-013.gif

shocked.gif

sumo.gif = BigMan

Same Thing 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

shocked.gif

sumo.gif = BigMan

Same Thing 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I thought G-strings and thongs were different? Granted, on Greggy, that would be really, REALLY different.

*barf.*

shocked.gif

sumo.gif = BigMan

sign-funnypost.gif

Or House would say....T bar!