• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a Happy 4th of July Weekend and Some High Grade CGC books

60 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July Weekend.

and here are some of the nice CGC books up for sale

High Grade CGC No Reserve

just listed some of the books I showed in earlier posts all are listed at No Reserve

X-Men #112 9.6 Ow to white

Uncanny X-Men #141 9.8 white 9.6 white

Uncanny X-Men #266 9.8 white 9.6 white

G.I. Joe Special #1 9.8 white 9.6 white

and more

Good Luck if bidding 893crossfingers-thumb.gif.

I will be listing an addtional 200 plus auctions for 7 days on Saturday and Sunday to end the following weekend includes runs, lots, singles and more. Need to pay the bills and have money for the San Diego Con. See you there if your going thumbsup2.gif

Where is the CGC 9.0 X-men 137? It must be the rare version because it's such a low grade for that particular issue! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Where is the CGC 9.0 X-men 137? It must be the rare version because it's such a low grade for that particular issue! 893applaud-thumb.gif

greggy made a funny! 27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

And no the lowest graded was a 3.5 insane.gif with 105 graded lower than mine

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

What like your cropped pictures are any better. At Least I can show part of the label in the scans. sumo.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

What like your cropped pictures are any better. At Least I can show part of the label in the scans. sumo.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Talking about the quality dork! I have a seperate scan for the label fool! 893blahblah.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Talking about the quality dork! I have a seperate scan for the label fool! 893blahblah.gif

What the nice reddish glow in the background............. sorry.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

Yeah....what's up with that? 893frustrated.gif

At elast they are still talking abuot your auction in your thread, mine lost focus after I posted it. sorry.gif
You were auctioning off books? confused-smiley-013.gif

At least they are still talking abuot your auction in your thread, mine lost focus after I posted it. sorry.gif
You were auctioning off books? confused-smiley-013.gif
it appears not according to the thread result. 27_laughing.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

Well it was either that or the real crappy white background of the scanner top. It is from my computer room light behind my scanner. 893frustrated.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

Well it was either that or the real crappy white background of the scanner top. It is from my computer room light behind my scanner. 893frustrated.gif

Translation = You can't scan worth sheeeit! 893censored-thumb.gif

At elast they are still talking abuot your auction in your thread, mine lost focus after I posted it. sorry.gif

Giant Size Werewolf #5 cgc 9.4 mad.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

27_laughing.gif

You mean this one

So its still a nice copy

shy.gifsmirk.gif

Nice scanner! insane.gif

Well I can crop out the background and make all my scans smaller like yours but my books don't have nutsac creases that need hiding.. insane.gif