• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Displays

30 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! We are new to this chat board and just wanted to invite every one to check out what we have to offer.

Our website is www.comicbookdisplays.com and what we do is make frames for comic books.

Check out "The Cube", our newest creation!

We can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/comicbookdisplay.

We hope you guys/girls enjoy checking out our products and would love to get some feedback as well!

Hello Everyone! We are new to this chat board and just wanted to invite every one to check out what we have to offer.

Our website is www.comicbookdisplays.com and what we do is make frames for comic books.

Check out "The Cube", our newest creation!

We can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/comicbookdisplay.

We hope you guys/girls enjoy checking out our products and would love to get some feedback as well!

Very interesting, :banana:

Also, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee :)

can i point out that your "Cube" is NOT in fact a cube but a rectangular prism, with this knowledge i do not know how said percentage of satisfaction can be guaranteed, i would advertise a much more attainable figure, maybe 87%

lol! Well, the 100% means that if someone buys our product but doesn't like it, they can either return it, or send a new one. But yes, it is more of a rectangular prism. The Cube just sounds cooler...

Prism is a much cooler word, sounds mysterious

cube makes me think of Phillip Schofield, he is not cool

does it come with the lights in the video?