• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Displays

30 posts in this topic

Prism is a cooler word! I'll talk to my boss about having that changed... Perhaps he will give in.

Yes it does come with the lights! But, it doesn't spin on it's own... Yet. It's a great display. We had it on the CGC table for awhile this weekend and it was getting a lot of positive attention. It just became on sale this weekend, and we have already sold two. Big hit so far! :)

Hi everyone, I just read everyones feedback on the frames and I wanted to let you all know that we first of allare glad to be a member of the CGC Collectors Society, and I love all the feedback we are getting from you, Logan, we appreciate the kind words. We are here to make your collecting more fun, and enhance your collections to the fullest, why, seriously,why put your sketch covers in a box? that awesome graded book in the closet of your house because you are to afraid to put it out on display because the only way to show off your collection is by buying some junk frame that will fall apart and you just wasted money on something that had a great chance of damaging your graded book? We all know that grading your books are NOT cheap, trust me, I get mine graded as well. So in all honesty, why not go with the best? We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the product and service (not the freakin name of the frame) we make sure you get what you want and how you want it, we have sold hundreds of frames, we get phone calls from 6am-midnight. We have many customers that email me when they get thier frames thanking us for bringing thier books to life. I just got an email from a gentleman stating that his wife would not allow him to hang his graded comics in the house unless he found a frame that looked nice, she didnt want some sloppy frame with a comic hanging up andhe thanked us a million times over because he got the thumbs up on having the ability to hang them up. So if you need someone to "buy them first" then what are you waiting for? we sell them for less than $20 bucks, it costs 25 for onsite grading, if you are going to spend over 20 bucks toget a book graded, that you cannot ever read again what can you do with it? I'll tell ya what you're going to do with it, enjoy the cover art, but how? Pull it out of the box over and over again? Sure, you can do that, a car dealer can keep pulling all the cars out of a garage to show off thier cars too, but wouldn't it make more sense to keep em out for people to see? So peoplecan say "wow! thats and awesome book!" without you having to pull down the box and dig through them and have the chance of scratching the case or dropping it or whatever else may happen to it. We make frames to fit your lifestyle and match your favorite comic. We dont send you a junk frame and say good luck, hope it works for the colors in your house you tell me what color your wall is, what comic you plan on putting in the frame and we'll make you a frame that will match EVERYTHING from the colors on he cover to the paint on your walls.

oh yeah by the way, B767293, we could get you a great price on them, all's you have to do is email us. its alot easier than playing the guessing game. We can work with a 35 frame order. I just sent out a 75 frame order this morning. We carry a wide variety of different style frames, and I tell alot of people with something like that, start out small, order 10 or 15, did you get all 35 sketches done on your covers all at once? did you drop off all 35 sketched on covers to cgc at the same time? the probability of you saying yes is very slim. Has it been done before? maybe, chances are, no.

hahaha, i just noticed this too, WHIZZAR!!! put down the retractable light saber and get out of your moms basement!! You havent showered in 3 weeks and the consumers bill is sky high with all that world of war craft being played! Cant you do what all the other 38 yr old kids are doing and play that Magic the gathering? Now here is your spam sandwich, be sure to eat it all or you dont get your after lunch cookie. then nappy time for you!

Not sure which of these threads is the main one ( so many lol )

But question: do your frames come with UV glass (true "UV Protective" glass that blocks both UVA and UVB rays)? I would think they should based on what is typically going in them.

Thanks

Hayden, our frames are typically set up for CGC graded books, however, we can supply mylar bags that go with acrylic inserts. Either option is available.

Please let me know if you have further questions. And yes, there are a lot of threads, which we apologize for. My business partner got a little excited on here... lol