• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

(

If all goes well we will be setting up at this show!

:o

and we are in. Talked to Peter at ww today :headbang:

Hotel reserved. Hockeyboy13 is hooking me up with some racks. All set except flights!

(catrick plans extra shopping trip to stock up on Coke Zero)

I go to 1 big show in the summer, and this year I'm thinking of going back to Chicago. In the past I've gone to SD. Then I went to Chicago for 2 years. Last year I went back to SD. Looking back, the selection of comics is just as good in Chicago as SD. Chicago is alot cheaper and less hassle than SD (tickets, hotel rooms). Also, for 2 or 3 nights, the area around the Chicago con has just as many nice restaurants as Gaslamp.

(
If all goes well we will be setting up at this show!

:o

and we are in. Talked to Peter at ww today :headbang:

Hotel reserved. Hockeyboy13 is hooking me up with some racks. All set except flights!

(catrick plans extra shopping trip to stock up on Coke Zero)

Don't forget the Lagavulin lol

Hey Everyone! This is going to be my first big comic con in the States. I'm up in Winnipeg, Canada and am looking for any advice and/or recommendations of things to watch out for at the con. I'm an exhibitor (private collector) at a lot of shows up here, but am looking forward to meeting some cool guests and shopping for Bronze Age keys. So what's the con like?

Is anyone acting as a singature series facilitator at this show?

Please PM me.