• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

Any boardie nights out scheduled ? Would be nice to meet everyone and put faces to names not to mention an excuse to drink :whistle:
There's always a board dinner on Saturday night at the Steak House across from the con.

So. Anyone organizing a Forum Dinner at Gibsons yet? My only sure plans are to have my annual cigar and some expensive scotch Saturday night either behind the Embassy Suites, or mebbe in front of Gibsons.

I owe Moondog a generous glug or two for a miscommunication in one of his sales threads last winter, and ol' buddy Stephen (143mutter) has volunteered to help me lower the level in the scotch bottle too....

Anyone out there recommend a really nice cigar for about a 60 to 90 minute smoke?

Anyone out there recommend a really nice cigar for about a 60 to 90 minute smoke?

It really depends on how quickly you smoke them. Some people can make a Robusto last one hour plus. I can go through a Churchill in 45 minutes after a bad day.

I'll bring you one that should work if I make it this year.