• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 98

16 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys, for all your grades!

The eBay auction for this ended today (Sunday 19th), and it was won by someone (eBay ID = rube11) smack dab where CGC is located. Coincidence? hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221098496505?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

probably the same rube11 from the boards. good guy. i've bought a few things from him.

Yup, same guy, a good friend of mine was looking for a real nice copy and since he didn't want my 9.8, this one looks like it will fit the need.

Steve

Thanks for putting a quick end to this conspiracy. I saw the pitchforks being sharpened and the torches being oiled up.

Yup, same guy, a good friend of mine was looking for a real nice copy and since he didn't want my 9.8, this one looks like it will fit the need.

Steve

Thanks for putting a quick end to this conspiracy. I saw the pitchforks being sharpened and the torches being oiled up.

:grin: