• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

I've been too fussy lately to buy much on the boards, except where Crassus is concerned and I'll always drop in just to see if there's anything even remotely on my radar.  I.e. top trusted seller.

He took care of me again, shipped very securely and super quick - books were probably undergraded (as is often the case), and even arranged to have another Canada seller (I do so like green eggs and ham) ship him my purchase to consolidate shipping.

Hard not to sound like ebay gushing after another trade with Rob.  Thanks bud.  !!

What can we say about Robert, who is one of the best and most consistent sellers on these boards?

I just got a nice box of books from Robert (Crassus). Master of customer service, expert grading on raw books, a pleasure to deal with. Fast as heck on the shipping too.

Thanks a lot!!

(thumbsu

Another box of comics arrives from Robert causing more happiness in my house. The man's packaging is awesome and bullet-proof. His grading of raw books is so strict and so consistent -- year after year -- you can take it to the bank. I'm a totally happy customer, looking forward to his next offerings on these boards. Thank-you, Crassus !!

(thumbsu

Crassus (Robert) has received ten pages of positive kudos over the years. Wow. What a super-hero of a seller.

I just received six silver and bronze age books from him.  Perfect packaging, fast to ship, fun to communicate with,  and super-strictly graded comics received.

I guess that explains the TEN pages of positive kudos from his fellow boardies.

Thanks Robert! Happy Holidays!

(worship)

Robert made this last VCC fun with a nice variety of books - a couple that I was lucky enough to pick up.  He shipped quickly and packaged it all perfectly. Good communication goes a long way and it made the whole process smooth!  Thanks, again!

My latest batch of books from Robert arrived today and I'm as happy as always with his amazing skills & service. There isn't a better seller on the boards, imo. Grading, packing, shipping, price, communication, it's all 10/10. A big thank you!

Edited by Harry Lime

Made a recent purchase from @crassus latest sales thread. Excellent, courteous communication throughout to a first time buyer (and relatively new boardie at that). All items arrived quickly and as described. Not to mention shipped securely for a package crossing a border to an opposite coast! Highly recommend and would buy from again. Many thanks!