• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

I purchased several books from Robert. My purchase went extremely well. They were shipped fast with bomb-proof packaging! The grading was spot-on - the books were as good, if not better than described. I would definitely buy from him again. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Adding my voice to those confirming Robert's packaging is top-notch, books are graded more than fairly, and turnaround times are lightning-quick. On top of all that, he threw in a couple of great freebies that were pretty sweet in their own right!

Another awesome transaction with Robert. The grading was spot-on (as usual) - the books were as good, if not better than described. Extremely great guy! Goes the extra mile or kilometer for you and communicates all along the way! Highly recommended. Thanks!

I bought a bunch of book sfrom Robert and he was fantastic to deal with. He gave a good deal, very tight grading and nuclear bomb proof shipping. Does not get much better.

Well, there you go.

That crassus feller is A-OK! Bought a particularly pretty romance book, paid promptly, good communications, what's not to love?

RECOMMENDED! Take his dough with full confidence!