• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

Crassus from Canada has a shipping address in the US!!!! Sell to him!!!! It's fun!!!

Thanks for the purchases!!!

It was a pleasure to deal with Robert and the entire transaction was excellent. I received payment very quickly and was informed when the books arrived. I have nothing but good things to say about this boardie and he is a true gentlemen. Thanks Robert! (thumbs u I look forward to any future transactions. - Joel

Robert's a great buyer. Payment arrived like it came from The Flash, with the quality of Richie Rich! And every aspect of the deal was as smooth as could be. I hope to deal with Robert again.

(thumbs u

I bought some great Daredevils from Robert. I got a great deal, and the books looked awesome. Great friendly emails, and when I received the box, the books were safely and neatly packed. Another great transaction on the boards, and another great guy to buy comics from! Thanks so much, Greg (thumbs u

Robert is an EXCELLENT seller. I picked up two FF's from him, one slabbed and one raw and the packing on both of them was outstanding. The raw book is very accurately graded and the price on both was great.

James

Edited by mediajunkie