• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

I picked up a Four Color Mickey and an Atlas Western from Robert. Always a pleasure to buy books from Robert. I know they are superbly graded, packaged, and shipped. I also know that he takes excellent care of his books, so I am pleased to have any of his collection in my collection....not to mention a great guy to chat with on the boards (thumbs u

Picked up one book from Robert. Didn't matter that it was only one book and not 10 or 20, nor was it a super expensive book at that. Still treated me top notch and the book came packed well, and was perfectly graded. Couldn't ask for more from a deal, and would gladly buy from him again.

Don

Double KUDOs for Robert today... :banana::banana:

Robert purchased one of my JIM books recently and his communication was excellent, payment was prompt and everything went very smoothly! In other words a perfect transaction!!

THX AGAIN Robert! :headbang:

And for the Dolby Dickles Fundraiser/Donation Thread I purchased a very nicely presenting raw FF 40 that I picked up for part of my brother Christmas gift package...shipped to me immediately and the packaging was extremely well done. THX for this as well Robert!

:headbang:

Tom