• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Turnout time

171 posts in this topic

I shipped some comics on Nov 14 to CGC.

I had:

1 "Standard submission".

21 "Fast Track Economies"

9 "Regular Economies"

I got my Standard submission in the mail TODAY. That's a full turn around time of 26 days, and if you only count business days the TAT was 17 days (Thanksgiving holiday isn't counted).

I'd say that was pretty good. Maybe CGC is catching up.

Nobody said they were late on tiers other than Economy, Value and Modern. Standard is a 15 day TAT.

I had:

1 "Standard submission".

9 "Regular Economies"

I got my Standard submission in the mail TODAY. That's a full turn around time of 26 days, and if you only count business days the TAT was 17 days (Thanksgiving holiday isn't counted).

Nobody said they were late on tiers other than Economy, Value and Modern. Standard is a 15 day TAT.

Are they doing pretty good on their "fast tracks"?

I had:

1 "Standard submission".

9 "Regular Economies"

Standard tier has been running late for about 2 months. Both standard and fast track are improving.

Invoice date 11/30/12 Modern Fast track 10 day turnaround. Still not shipped, it's been 12 business days today 12/18/12. Are they backed up? Why can't they tell me when I call customer service?

It is a service they have removed. You have to wait till the books are actually walking out the door or going into the safe in order to see or call about grades.

Nothing, and I stress nothing under standard tier is on time...even fast tracked books.

now that Graded is the new Verified (timewise, waiting for the words to change from graded to shipped/safe) how long is it taking for Graded to switch to Shipped/Safe for modern fast track.

Mine recently went straight from Verified to Graded and been sitting that way for a few days.

now that Graded is the new Verified (timewise, waiting for the words to change from graded to shipped/safe) how long is it taking for Graded to switch to Shipped/Safe for modern fast track.

Mine recently went straight from Verified to Graded and been sitting that way for a few days.

My last modern fast track sat in the graded stage for 3 days before it switched to shipped/safe.