• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Another miscalculation about popularity!

The Walking Dead has become a top iconic franchise since this thread was created!

Did you seriously just bump this and the NM98 thread just to post a silly unsubstantiated cheerleader comments?

doh!

The Walking Dead has become a top iconic franchise since this thread was created!

Did you seriously just bump this and the NM98 thread just to post a silly comment?

doh!

Yes to show how the old tries to resist the new.

Many people like Deadpool and The Walking Dead.

Some people don`t like the changing of the guard.

Next I bet someone will create When will/will the Harley Quinn bubble burst?

:facepalm:

Did you seriously just bump this and the NM98 thread just to post a silly comment?

doh!

Just stop already. Unless you have a productive point, the "cheerleading or reading of the news" is not a helpful or meaningful contribution to the boards or this thread.

You aren't showing anyone anything and no one is walking around resisting change. There are many coherent arguments as why this comic is in a bubble and you don't even try to address them.

FYI - using another one-dimensional character like Harely is not a strong argument against speculation bubbles...

Edited by rfoiii

Unless you have a productive point, the "cheerleading or reading of the news" is not a helpful or meaningful contribution to the boards or this thread.

Right, like 95% of what's posted here. Be one of the 5%! :insane:

Unless you have a productive point, the "cheerleading or reading of the news" is not a helpful or meaningful contribution to the boards or this thread.

hm What are your thoughts on people who just post meh (or other emoticons) in dozens, if not hundreds of threads?

hm What are your thoughts on people who just post meh (or other emoticons) in dozens, if not hundreds of threads?

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

3 words come to mind just can't help it but long time bordies remember-

greggy versus deathlok

(thumbs u

greggy versus deathlok

No idea. Paraphrase it?

(thumbs u

greggy versus deathlok

No idea. Paraphrase it?

massive gremlin wars - pages long- i think my first ever wlecome to the boards type post got taken over by several pages of them going at it. Was a daily occurrence, well multiple times a day until Arch and the mods cracked down on it.

(thumbs u

greggy versus deathlok

No idea. Paraphrase it?

massive gremlin wars - pages long- i think my first ever wlecome to the boards type post got taken over by several pages of them going at it. Was a daily occurrence, well multiple times a day until Arch and the mods cracked down on it.

Thanks for the explanation!

My antics have been annoying, but I don't think to that extent.

Well, maybe...hopefully.

doh!

Just stop already. Unless you have a productive point, the "cheerleading or reading of the news" is not a helpful or meaningful contribution to the boards or this thread.

You aren't showing anyone anything and no one is walking around resisting change. There are many coherent arguments as why this comic is in a bubble and you don't even try to address them.

FYI - using another one-dimensional character like Harely is not a strong argument against speculation bubbles...

As many others have surmised, when they stop making Walking Dead TV shows, etc. it will probably fade. "Lost" was the biggest thing on television for how long? Does anyone even talk about Lost now?

But if Kirkman, et al. figure out a way to make it into a never ending franchise like Star Trek, there is hope for longevity.

stop being a cheerleader

puh-leaze, ;-)

i own about $40-50 worth of walking dead comics a this point. three non-key issues before 100, a 100 michonne (what is that, about $7 now?), and a maybe 10 random non-key issues in the 110s. no stake here..

used to have a bunch, but sold them all a couple of years ago when things got hot hot hot.

I don't see the Walking Dead bubble bursting any time soon lol I don't follow the comic much, but if it's anything like the show then it must be awesome! I think the show, and all the spin offs planned will be around for a while imo. Cant wait for this weeks episode!