• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I went to the LCS just to take a glance at noon.

already sold out 

fools! I said - I do not want to buy it I merely want to thumb through it!

so... we took one out of someone’s pull bag and I thumbed through the last few pages. 

Reveal hidden contents

Old Carl is alive and well and telling his daughter about their adventures in the zombie apocalypse.  Read it again his daughter asks... 

should be interesting how they pull that off on the show. 

I thought it was a pretty good issue, all things considered.

It’s a good thing.

Invincible by Kirkman was, for me, a far superior series that came to a natural and satisfying conclusion with issue 144.

Walking Dead should do the same if the writer feels it’s run its course.  I’m surprised it dragged on as long as it did.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Seeing LCS being sold out on the boards, before my LCS even open today about an hour ago, I didn't try to score one...

Though I did call yesterday and was promised it would be cover price, until later this week depending O.o

I guess I will take a trip to my LCS to see if they have any

1 hour ago, Krishosein said:

I guess I will take a trip to my LCS to see if they have any

Good luck!  My LCS had 1 copy left when I went in to get mine (luckily I called 2 days ago and asked them to pull me an extra) and that was 15 minutes after opening.

In the end worked out one of my 2 has some slight damage on the back corner, so that is the one I read. :)

Edited by Crops068
Changed from They to My LCS