• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books Hitting the Streets: Really! 7/6 *DELETED*

69 posts in this topic

Holy Cap, are those books for real? 893whatthe.gif

Nothing is there yet but the link will still work by the time he lists them. hi.gif

So far my focus has been on ComicLink. Just sold my Witching Hour #1 and ASM #89. Sorry for the delay of eBay: The World's Garage Sale. Wanted to get get some quick hits first.

Expect the first onslaught on eBay on Wed evening. Sorry for the premature notification.

I seriously hope these are some jaw-dropping books for all the hype sterling has been pushing. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not really been hyping...just posting them on the Bronze horror thread from time to time...I have already listed the books I would be selling here so....... confused-smiley-013.gif

I was trying to get them up when Joanna's help thread showed up. I massively misunderestimated the prep time for ~300 CGC books....

If nothing else, enjoy the graphics redhook assisted me with flowerred.gif

You've got to be f'in kidding me!!!!!!!!

893censored-thumb.gif

Why are you insisting on selling through Comic Link, without at least trying the forums first, after you went out of your way to post a list of your collection here a month ago? I've been waiting for you to make that ASM #89 available, and now I've missed out. I refrained from emailing or PM'ing you about it because you asked not to be PM'd with offers. So I waited patiently for your Ebay auctions, and waited patiently for your website, and now all of a sudden the book is sold on Comic Link. 893censored-thumb.gif

I would have paid you $1000 a month ago, as this is one of the ASM's in 9.6 I'm willing to pay "stupid money" for.

If I sound a little pi$$ed, it's because I am. I don't deal with comic link because Josh never answers my emails, only accepts M.O's from U.S Banks, and charges a surcharge on credit cards, which I don't like out of principle. And even if I did, I don't have the time to constantly run searches on what's new on his site.

You have every right to sell your books whichever way you please, but I can't stand kock-teasing. Either list the books in the marketplace with the intent to sell directly, or go about your business quitely. But don't leave people hanging!!!!