• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books Hitting the Streets: Really! 7/6 *DELETED*

69 posts in this topic

Expect the first onslaught on eBay on Wed evening. Sorry for the premature notification.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

535655-sterling.jpg

We were all in Sterling's shoes at one time.

Cut him a little slack.

He's trying to help out his mother.

And I've been been on this board for a while and some of you have messed up a time or two.

So cut out the "holier than thou" [!@#%^&^]!

Expect the first onslaught on eBay on Wed evening. Sorry for the premature notification.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

535655-sterling.jpg

We were all in Sterling's shoes at one time.

Cut him a little slack.

He's trying to help out his mother.

And I've been been on this board for a while and some of you have messed up a time or two.

So cut out the "holier than thou" [!@#%^&^]!

Seriously, the witchhunt is ridiculous.

You're not a neighborhood watch, you're just a bunch of jerks and [!@#%^&^] with nothing better to do with your time. Consider medication. Or suicide. Either way, cut Sterling some slack.

You're not a neighborhood watch, you're just a bunch of jerks and [!@#%^&^] with nothing better to do with your time. Consider medication. Or suicide. Either way, cut Sterling some slack.

I don't know if you're serious, or just using your charming "ginsu" wit, but it was never intended to be a "witchhunt" on my part.

I don't know if you're serious, or just using your charming "ginsu" wit, but it was never intended to be a "witchhunt" on my part.

gossip.gifHe thinks he is Joe_Collector. gossip.gif

Insert head in [!@#%^&^] and you to can be JC!.