• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new sweet DC auctions

105 posts in this topic

Hi, I've listed some CGC DCs on auction today on eBay --> greggy's new auctions!

On a side note, it seems that my 3 BIN books don't show up on searches or in the auction listings but eBay states that it has started! confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone else have this problem in the past? frown.gif

On a side note, it seems that my 3 BIN books don't show up on searches or in the auction listings but eBay states that it has started! confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes. I've had them not show up for 24 hours or so.

893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif

But...they do eventually show up? One of them is my featured auction so 893censored-thumb.gif

893frustrated.gif

But...they do eventually show up? One of them is my featured auction so 893censored-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

893frustrated.gifmad.gif

893frustrated.gif

Yes. It will show up.

Give it 24 hours.

It's taken that long for some of my auctions before.

893frustrated.gif

Yes. It will show up.

Give it 24 hours.

It's taken that long for some of my auctions before.

insane.gif

Hi, I've listed some CGC DCs on auction today on eBay --> greggy's new auctions!

Use all items link to see the buy it now price and auction price.. LINK

grin.gif

893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

893frustrated.gifmad.gif

When are you going to break out the real high grade DCs?

Is moocowcomics a board member?

confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You mad.gif

Just try on that DC 100 PSS 19, it is mine i tell you sumo.gif

You are seriously going after a 9.4 Tarzan book?