• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new sweet DC auctions

105 posts in this topic

Those are some sweet books. why are you selling the top graded 100 pagers, duplicates?
Yes, except for the Unexpected 160, I have "better" copies in terms of either grade or centering. If the Unexpected 160 had better centering like my 9.4 copy, it would have never hit the market. Regardless, if it sells, it won't go cheap. All the DC Specials are doubles as well. thumbsup2.gif The Ghosts 4 is the only book that I don't have a better copy of but the title isn't my priority. Still...it'll cost a lot if someone wants to buy it. devil.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Sorry about overbidding you Ultimatevenom.

I have an agenda after I was laid to waste by redf1shing.

I'm not trying to start a bidding war but I am going after 4 of Greg's 100 Pagers.

Good luck to all 100 Page collectors.

thumbsup2.gif

I'm not trying to start a bidding war but I am going after 4 of Greg's 100 Pagers.

thumbsup2.gif

Punsihment bidding time... devil.gif27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Punsihment bidding time... devil.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks, the Millies and Chilis are in the mail! thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

It's ok.

It's a free for all.

If the 4 you want all have bids on by you then it is ok, because you aren't bidding on the one i really want. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Darth, you should know Greggy well enough by now to know that he's not into Wonder Woman "that way." He likes her the way most other homosexuals love Liza Manelli... or Cher.

ooo.gif

cloud9.gif

Darth, you should know Greggy well enough by now to know that he's not into Wonder Woman "that way." He likes her the way most other homosexuals love Liza Manelli... or Cher.

ooo.gif

cloud9.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

Hey greggy, methinks I'll be bidding on all of these auctions, as the terms are just too good to pass up:

"Any payments not received by the 20th of July will result in the book being shipped upon my return on July 26th!"

893applaud-thumb.gif

You fool, I'm never gonna pay. insane.gif