• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jimjum12's Feedback Thread
3 3

77 posts in this topic

Pretty sure I couldn't find an existing KUDOs Thread for you Jimbo...so I'm startin' one up...

Another most XLNT transaction from Jim...my first TWIN CITIES book...FF 51 CGC 9.2 :cloud9:

XLNT packaging as well and speedy delivery! :headbang:

Jim is a great guy to deal with and a huge asset to these boards! :acclaim:

Not that he needs kudos ... a legend on the boards ... however, Jimbo is the coolest and smartest comic book guy I know. I have purchased a number of books from him, (including some from his last thread) and each one has been a gem in its own right. Love his threads, and truly enjoy talking with him (thumbs u

Picked up an awesome GA book from Jimbo...Obviously he needs no introduction...You want the best...Jimbo's your man!! He is a wonderful asset to not just the boards but to the comic book community as a whole. Do business with the UPMOST confidence!! Thanks again pal I will be talking to ya for sure!! See ya around, Gino

Just received some books in the mail from Jimbo. Great guy to do business with, no doubt about that! Repeating what someone else said here, he is a real asset to these boards. Thank you again Jimbo!

Jim is an exceptional board member and a pleasure to deal with.

The transaction was smooth from start to finish.

Jim paid immediately , communicated immediately, from purchase to delivery of the book.

If all people on the boards conducted themselves like Jim, we would never have a probation list.

Jim is what all board members should strive to be.

Kudos to Jim I would deal with him again and again without any hesitation.

:applause:

Alex

Just dropped in to say I have bought from or sold to Jim several times over the years, and besides it being a real pleasure in all cases, he has excellent taste in comic books.