• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

I spoke to Pauline and asked her what the little girl would like (she's 10). Pauline thanked everyone and said her daughter would be thrilled.

I was told anything, but she especially likes electronics, WII stuff, new webkins,stuffed animals, she could use a few shirts or sweaters. Pink and Light blue, LLong sleeve T-shirts with pictures of Sonic, or other characters would be great or sweaters.

I asked her to go on Amazon and make a wish list....I think her daughter should be able to do it.

Will follow through when I have more info.

Meanwhile, if you need a name and address, sizes, etc, PM me, I won't post specifics here, but I can give them to you in a PM.

:whee::applause::whee:

This is a GREAT idea!!!

Count me in for this secret santa mission!

I'm going to close this thread, because as someone suggested, it's getting a little too long to navigate.

I will transfer some of the info to the new thread later, but please post any comments, items, etc, there, or just PM me...

MANY thanks!

Link to new thread for Mike's Family