sold!!

120 posts in this topic

175 posts

sold!!

this thread served its purpose despite the hoopla... but i guess that was needed

Edited by rh3522

3,878 posts

Also, not to be that loser, but wrong forum...

Edited by ComicsNYC22

162 posts

^ pass me some and slide over!

*takes a seat*

1,588 posts

This is gonna off a lot of people. Good job on being a !!

10,634 posts

Do you have a stack of Cerebus #1's also?

816 posts

Buckle up bltches

3,676 posts

Way to singlehandedly undermine the whole fcking CGC Sig Series.

Also good way to not make the most money out of it that you could by say slowly leaking 1 every couple months.

7,356 posts

Wouldn't this fall on CGC for allowing this whole clusterbleep to happen in the first place? (shrug) This is pretty much why a lot of people had a problem with the way this was handled.

3,878 posts

Also good way to not make the most money out of it that you could by say slowly leaking 1 every couple months.

Sorry dude, but he's doing exactly what the market says he should be doing. I put this more on CGC for not thinking this couldn't happen. Not sure if the dude is on a comp list, or maybe is in with someone at Image or at a printer, but 500 COPIES NEVER ACTUALLY MEANS 500 COPIES. If this guy has 5+ copies, I'm starting to wonder if any additional sellers will come out of the woodwork. Keep them away from silver sharpies.

Learning lesson for CGC, i suppose.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

819 posts

personally I think the "smudges" in the first close up pic look like signatures cover by black , but thats just me

3,676 posts
personally I think the "smudges" in the first close up pic look like signatures cover by black , but thats just me

I decided to avoid picking up a copy of this because of this turd. So anyone who has these in hand would you say that the signature is something that could be wiped away without damaging the book?

816 posts

I decided to avoid picking up a copy of this because of this turd. So anyone who has these in hand would you say that the signature is something that could be wiped away without damaging the book?

Not a chance.

3,878 posts

No. I've asked Matt to remove sharpie/marker. It's essentially impossible. This is either the greatest photoshop ever, or someone has a very good friend in the know.

125 posts

If it was covered by a sharpie, you'll notice it. Sharpie (black) changes into a dark violet color when put into a light.

Edited by ygerg

12,542 posts

These will only go up in value

3,887 posts

:popcorn:

I'm restraining myself.....because I'm a good little boy.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

816 posts

Bwaaahhhaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa