• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sold!!

120 posts in this topic

Way to singlehandedly undermine the whole fcking CGC Sig Series.

Wouldn't this fall on CGC for allowing this whole clusterbleep to happen in the first place? (shrug) This is pretty much why a lot of people had a problem with the way this was handled.

Way to singlehandedly undermine the whole fcking CGC Sig Series.

Also good way to not make the most money out of it that you could by say slowly leaking 1 every couple months.

Sorry dude, but he's doing exactly what the market says he should be doing. I put this more on CGC for not thinking this couldn't happen. Not sure if the dude is on a comp list, or maybe is in with someone at Image or at a printer, but 500 COPIES NEVER ACTUALLY MEANS 500 COPIES. If this guy has 5+ copies, I'm starting to wonder if any additional sellers will come out of the woodwork. Keep them away from silver sharpies.

Learning lesson for CGC, i suppose.

personally I think the "smudges" in the first close up pic look like signatures cover by black , but thats just me

I decided to avoid picking up a copy of this because of this turd. So anyone who has these in hand would you say that the signature is something that could be wiped away without damaging the book?

personally I think the "smudges" in the first close up pic look like signatures cover by black , but thats just me

I decided to avoid picking up a copy of this because of this turd. So anyone who has these in hand would you say that the signature is something that could be wiped away without damaging the book?

Not a chance.

No. I've asked Matt to remove sharpie/marker. It's essentially impossible. This is either the greatest photoshop ever, or someone has a very good friend in the know.