• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Time - Have a Cigar!
6 6

586 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, sagii said:

Doll Man's are growing on me  :shy:

3 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Weird. All of the ones that I have are still the same size. hm

Sagii, sounds like you need to see a doctor. Once those Dollmans start growing, they really should be removed, or else you may develop Qualitycomicalgia.

6 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Sagii, sounds like you need to see a doctor. Once those Dollmans start growing, they really should be removed, or else you may develop Qualitycomicalgia.

lol. Probably not a bad condition to have. I used to look at the character and laugh because of his name and outfit, but a lot of the covers he's featured on really bought out some creative scenarios in the artists.  ( of gawd I can't afford to start collecting another subset :pullhair: ).......

This has probably been posted before.  I have collected the Uncle Sam covers of Nationals and USQ and completed those some time back and started recently paying more attention to more Quality titles.  I picked up this Police Comics not too long ago - Kind of similar don't you think?  The USQ is by Ruben Moreira according to GCD and the Police by Reed Crandall.   I actually thought the USQ was Crandall considering he did many of the US covers from that time period.  This makes me wonder if Crandall did have a hand a hand in the cover or if it is him or it just may a coincidence.  Regardless, I found it interesting.  

5980d726f3643_policecomics111front.thumb.jpg.f719b24dacce54fcb7c38374dcabe585.jpg

1811121035051.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, Zolnerowich said:

There's no know cure, although it can go dormant for years at a time.

GA Group Shots OD.JPG

Quality Romance b.JPG

Quality Romance.JPG

6 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Yes, nice to see some action on this Quality thread! 

Here’s a two-fer:

5D6B9C59-1067-40A7-A10C-60072B961CC3.thumb.jpeg.7434d57cfe887dc9974fd0cacf177f41.jpeg

They somehow seem to go together.  Maybe the fact that one is a white cover and one is a black cover. hm