• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the 1st Full Adam Warlock?

38 posts in this topic

66 starts the origin of Him (later Adam Warlock) but he's still in his coccoon

67 completes the origin and Him emerges (noted on CGC label as 1st appearance)

Marvel Premier 1 is the revamped Him (now Adam Warlock) with a new Origin.

So I think 67 is the answer.

It also looks like people are sitting on their FF#67s more than their MP1s (FF67s seem to not be on the market as much as they were before the rumors started, so people have pulled their books off the market in hopes of a price jump as the movies draw near)

so it looks like retailers are seeing 67 as the answer too.

Just chiming in - Thor 165 is the first Warlock in his body, I believe MP 1 is the first we see of him after being given the Soul Gem by the High Evolutionary, which turns him into the Adam Warlock wise old hippy we know and love.

And yes, I agree with CC - I think we're going to see Adam Warlock. Personally speaking, I see the next Avengers movie dealing with the Thanos War, and our little end credit scene is going to be an Adam Warlock reveal. I think when he hits the screen - there will be no more doubt that an IG film is coming.

I fully believe Marvel is going to do an Infinity Gauntlet film - but only after it establishes more heroes through the movies. And, there's a lot still to play out, character-wise, for the Hollywood version of the Infinity Gauntlet story.

I fully believe Marvel is going to do an Infinity Gauntlet film - but only after it establishes more heroes through the movies. And, there's a lot still to play out, character-wise, for the Hollywood version of the Infinity Gauntlet story.

I'm having a geekgasm just thinking about this.

I always envisioned a Warlock 1st movie appearance to be in a Thor movie with Loki playing the Mephisto part in a IG movie adaptation. One less person to introduce.

Speaking of geekgasm, a friend of mine thinks Agent Coulson's body will either be turned into Vision or Him/Warlock.

I always envisioned a Warlock 1st movie appearance to be in a Thor movie with Loki playing the Mephisto part in a IG movie adaptation. One less person to introduce.

Speaking of geekgasm, a friend of mine thinks Agent Coulson's body will either be turned into Vision or Him/Warlock.

Coulson = Vision, Wanda gets a wetspot

Yeah, I was thinking he might return as the Vision. We NEED the Vision in the next Avengers movie!