• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Reproduction Covers
1 1

78 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a fan of your work, and find myself in need of a repro cover for my coverless Silver Surfer #1, My name is Ron Lichtenhan, at 812 Gillespie Drive, Manhattan, Kansas 66502, what paypal address can I send payment to, if you accept PayPal that is, thanks, look forward to hearing from you, Ron

I`ve recently had covers fitted to copies of FF#6 and FF#50 by Fedoraman-remarkable workmanship!Quality covers and expertly fitted-I`d recommend his work to anyone .I`ll post pictures when I workout how to do it!

Rob McCool.

I`ve recently had covers fitted to copies of FF#6 and FF#50 by Fedoraman-remarkable workmanship!Quality covers and expertly fitted-I`d recommend his work to anyone .I`ll post pictures when I workout how to do it!

Rob McCool.

Rob's covers attached:

IMG_2018_zpspfqiirdv.jpg

IMG_2019_zpsezaxm3aj.jpg

IMG_2020_zpswuf6oaki.jpg

IMG_2021_zpsxtuvkkqg.jpg

IMG_2022_zpsnwwxkivb.jpg

IMG_2023_zpsvlpspm4g.jpg

IMG_2024_zpsar30fjfl.jpg

IMG_2025_zps9nqomzts.jpg

IMG_2026_zpsg8vwc5tj.jpg

IMG_2027_zpsral73faa.jpg

Fedoraman, do you use the original staples or new staples when you attached the covers? I'll post this here instead of PM as the question has been asked...but I don't believe answered. I have quite a few coverless SA keys that I may be sending your way soon. These covers look great!

I really need an Amazing Spider-Man #1 cover, but am unable to send a PM to Fedoraman. Is this a glitch in the system, or am I a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person? ( Your board automatically edited my post. The word I used was   I D I O T ).

Edited by Cliff R.
clarifying my meager IQ.

3 hours ago, Cliff R. said:

I really need an Amazing Spider-Man #1 cover, but am unable to send a PM to Fedoraman. Is this a glitch in the system, or am I a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person? ( Your board automatically edited my post. The word I used was   I D I O T ).

PM sent to you. :)

Fedoraman covers are the bomb. I still have my JLA 1 and a few others.   

These are not meant to fool and look real with wear.  They are absolutely beautiful cover replicas that make your book look more than newsstand fresh. Awesome Mylar presenters and anyone that knows comics knows that these are replica.   Just of the finest quality.

?