• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 52 club
5 5

286 posts in this topic

Trimmed?

Linky

Danny Dupcak,beware,theif...... :news:

Dave I've been wondering who this seller is. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome.He's changed his name to try to cover his tracks,but WE know his M.O. There's also a big thread regarding "all things comics",Tom Moore is a freak in' genius.I feel safe knowing he's on our side. (thumbs u

9.4?

I would think the trim and CT would knock it down to a 9.2 at least doh!

Someone paid $700 for that book???

I would rather have a 1.8 with a detached cover.

At least the buyer will save money because it would fit into a more inexpensive "current" bag.

Edited by Tempus Fugit

I want in ! This book is due. got this 1 1/2 years ago and really thought I over paid but had to have it. :cloud9:

ff52cgc94_zpsdd248b9e.jpg

Wow, really incredible copy! :applause:

thanks I want that 8.5 SS #22 in your sig line ! WOW

Sorry it resides in my collection. For your information, there are four 8.5's: The Nicholas Cage copy, The Mound City copy, The Metro copy, and my copy.The books in your Showcase Sigature is just outstanding!!!

this book definitely has a lot of upside to it also the fact that it is very very difficult to find in high grade will make high grade versions of this book even more rare all black cover cheaper paper oh yeah definitely puts this one on par with first appearances of Iron Man Thor and the incredible hulk. just my opinion though however when you look at the CGC census IT does kind of go along with what I'm saying there are only about 40 of these books 9.4 and over. and the book is almost 50 years old and its got a historic background seeing as how the Black Panther is the first mainstream black superhero not a sidekick not a partner but a stand alone superhero

Edited by steadybeasie