• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

Mine also, same date same tier.

Graded on what date please? Would assume you both mean the 5th, except that mine arrived later and was graded on the 4th.  What a mess.

Edited by szavisca

1 hour ago, elove said:

Im sure yours will be graded today too.

Probably but It looks like it will sit at graded for while which is a first for me.  Usually books go from graded to shipped in 3-4 days.

Edited by 1Cool

15 minutes ago, elove said:

I pray for 3-4 more days. Christmas is coming way too soon.

I'd start looking for Plan B.  There appears to be a bunch of people sitting at Graded for at least a week and they still have to go to QA then shipped.  With shipping times this time of year I don't give us much hope of getting our books by Christmas.  Maybe New Years.

9 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I'd start looking for Plan B.  There appears to be a bunch of people sitting at Graded for at least a week and they still have to go to QA then shipped.  With shipping times this time of year I don't give us much hope of getting our books by Christmas.  Maybe New Years.

Plan B is I.O.U.'s under the tree.

On 12/12/2017 at 10:36 AM, szavisca said:

He's not alone, been wondering if/when I should call too.... verified 9/19... graded since 12/4...

Grading/qc 12/13

anticipated dissapointment with grades received 12/14 

Edited by szavisca

Also Have:

Received 11/17/2017       FAST TRACK VALUE

Verified

TRT is supposed to be 19 days (17 when it was received) which is this Friday. No way that happens. 

Edited by X_Phile

Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you get a tracking number? I just got an email, but it was just a PDF that doesn't include tracking. I don't want to see what the grades are so I didn't click on the details of the invoice online. 

10 hours ago, wombat said:

Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you get a tracking number? I just got an email, but it was just a PDF that doesn't include tracking. I don't want to see what the grades are so I didn't click on the details of the invoice online. 

Anyone know? Do you get a tracking #?

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Anyone know? Do you get a tracking #?

I usually do.  I get an e-mail from CGC that includes the tracking info on the upper right side.

5 hours ago, gadzukes said:

18 Value books sent to CCS for pressing 7/11.  They were finished and sent on to CGC.

They were "received" at CGC on 10/12.

Their status is still just "received", not even verified.  Should I be worried?

I wouldn't be too concerned. I've had subs take a couple of months (or more to get verified).'verified' just means they've made sure that the comics that you sent them match what you say you sent them. When I use the on-line form, the books get verified as soon as they get received, but the TAT stays the same.

On a side note ... I'm not sure what the amount of time is that USPS gives you to file a claim, but I've often wondered what would happen if CGC goes to verify your submission after that amount of time & there are books missing (that you know you sent). Has anyone ever 'failed' the verify process?