• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,964 posts in this topic

How many books do you think CGC has had in there offices at any given time? I mean-- what is the record number they have had in house and what is the average number of books they have in house going through the grading process. Just curious in case any one has any idea how many that would be (Pre-London office opening numbers to be specific).

My last couple submissions have been via show drop off but now I can't figure out how to so an online submission that I can mail in myself.  I'm logged in and have the $150 membership.  I click on the sibmission link and it asked what type of media I'm submitting and I pick comic book.  The show drop off button is automatically checked and I can get it to switch to the mail-in to headquarters square.  I picked grading and that gets checked but I for some reason can not get the show drop off section to not be high lighted.  Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

My last couple submissions have been via show drop off but now I can't figure out how to so an online submission that I can mail in myself.  I'm logged in and have the $150 membership.  I click on the sibmission link and it asked what type of media I'm submitting and I pick comic book.  The show drop off button is automatically checked and I can get it to switch to the mail-in to headquarters square.  I picked grading and that gets checked but I for some reason can not get the show drop off section to not be high lighted.  Any ideas?

Even after clicking online, drop off still selected?

image.thumb.png.1caaf349f145ca8b2b64bf6e011b7a9c.png

6 minutes ago, Ovrclck said:

Even after clicking online, drop off still selected?

image.thumb.png.1caaf349f145ca8b2b64bf6e011b7a9c.png

Yep.  I click on Online and then it takes me to the submission type selection pull down.  Select Comic and the stupid Show Drop off is automatically selected.  The Mail-In option is grey and can not be clicked.  I can click over to the show onsite grading but not the mail in.Guess I'll have to give them a call - frustrating to have to work hard to give them money.

Edited by 1Cool

Strange - I was able to submit via my cell phone and a refresh on my computer did no good.  I'll see what happens at my home computer and go from there. 

On 2/20/2018 at 9:42 AM, Pirate said:

Modern Fast Track Pre-Screen

Received 2/12/18

Scheduled for Grading 2/20/18

Still sitting in graded.  Two days to finish and ship to hit their TATS

Edited by Pirate

51 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Why do you let them do that to you?

I called twice, two weeks apart, and I got the same response that they are the slab room. The first time they said my books should be out next week, which was last week. And they didnt give me any timeframe the second time I called.

MODERN - Slow track -  1 book

Verified - 2/1/2018

Scheduled - 2/19/18

Graded - 2/21/18

QC - 2/27/18

Shipped - 2/28/18

VALUE - Slow track - 5 books

Verified - 2/1/2018

Scheduled - 

Graded - 

QC - 

Shipped -

Kinda regret now not doing the fast track option. 

Edited by Ovrclck