• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,964 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MadGenius said:

I called Monday on my Modern pre-screen received 1/15. I was told they just shipped pre-screens from 1/4 and that they would be getting to mine "soon." I'm guessing at least another 2 weeks before it ships.

At least you got that info. All I have been getting for the last several weeks is "there in the slab room and they'll be out in the next several days".

1 minute ago, Drew Stair said:

The site says they have a right to double TAT for prescreens.

But is that typical or has that become their new practice? I have never had pre-screens take more then the standard TAT. I have a batch there now, and now I am worried.

20 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

But is that typical or has that become their new practice? I have never had pre-screens take more then the standard TAT. I have a batch there now, and now I am worried.

I have done a few pre screens over the years. Usually it is a couple weeks longer. I've never had it be double, but I have heard of it taking that long.

19 hours ago, Transplant said:
On 3/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, Transplant said:

Modern Slow

Verified 2-16-18

SFG/Graded 3-6-18

QC 3-14/18

Shipped 3/15/18

Modern Submission

Received: 2/16/18                                                                     

Verified: 2/16/18

Scheduled for Grading: 3/5/18
Graded: 3/6/18
Grading/Quality Control: 3/15/18
Shipped/Safe: 3/16/18
Shipped: 3/16/18                                                        

Reholder seems to be taking forever these days.

I had one come back after 6 days a few months ago. Now I'm sitting at three weeks in...

3 minutes ago, newshane said:

Reholder seems to be taking forever these days.

I had one come back after 6 days a few months ago. Now I'm sitting at three weeks in...

That's lame. I've only done a hadful of reholder submissions but they always got out within a week of receiving. 

3 minutes ago, Brando- said:

That's lame. I've only done a hadful of reholder submissions but they always got out within a week of receiving. 

I know. I have a customer waiting. :(