• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

As of this moment, my submission has yet to be received/verified. I hope that the "delay" is not caused by the fact that I had to "manually" deduct my $150.00 credit for my premium membership that expired on September 4, 2018, since it was not automatically deducted by the CGC "submission system." I included a detailed note in the submission clearly stating such.

Of course, I have to be cognizant of the possibility that since I renewed my premium membership on September 4, 2018, expiring Sep., 4, 2019, that CGC accounting "ignores" my Sep., 4, 2018, membership $150.00 credit and uses my Sep., 4, 2019, membership $150.00 credit. If that occurs, based on past experience, it will likely take me at least a month of telephone conversations and emails to have CGC correct the mistake.

Oy vey.

You're able to see your submissions?  My Submissions page has been bugged out since late last week and simply says "No Order History".  I assumed it was a widespread issue affecting all accounts.

2 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

You're able to see your submissions?  My Submissions page has been bugged out since late last week and simply says "No Order History".  I assumed it was a widespread issue affecting all accounts.

Thank you for the information as I was not aware of that problem and the fact that my submission page is currently blank, as far as comic books are concerned, may be due to that problem.  For greater detail, presently my submission page shows:

Invoice List

h1bg.gif

Invoices for user
Orders completed in the last 6 months are listed below once received by CGC. To look up older orders, enter the invoice number including leading zeros (ie. 0012345) and click Go.

No order history found.

1 hour ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Thank you for the information as I was not aware of that problem and the fact that my submission page is currently blank, as far as comic books are concerned, may be due to that problem.  For greater detail, presently my submission page shows:

Invoice List

h1bg.gif

Invoices for user
Orders completed in the last 6 months are listed below once received by CGC. To look up older orders, enter the invoice number including leading zeros (ie. 0012345) and click Go.

No order history found.

Yup, that's exactly what my page shows and I should have at least 6 orders in the last 6 months, 2 of which were fulfilled and delivered in the last month, with another 2 orders currently at CCS/CGC.  Hopefully CGC resolves the issue soon.

4 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Yup, that's exactly what my page shows and I should have at least 6 orders in the last 6 months, 2 of which were fulfilled and delivered in the last month, with another 2 orders currently at CCS/CGC.  Hopefully CGC resolves the issue soon.

I had seen a post somewhere that they’re experiencing a glitch that has affected the invoice tracking page. Since I shouldn’t be checking my order status every five minutes, I took this glitch as a huge time saving blessing. I’ve been spending more time savoring my morning coffee, experiencing nature, and reading all those books I’ve meant to pick up but never have. 

9 hours ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Invoice List

h1bg.gif

Invoices for user

No order history found.

My list is currently showing my submissions. I should have a couple more being received today so hopefully those will show up.

Edited by Drew Stair

12 minutes ago, Drew Stair said:

My list is currently showing my submissions. I should have a couple more being received today so hopefully those will show up.

I'm a bit new too, but my reholder arrived at cgc yesterday....

Do you think cgc marks them "received" at a certain time or is it kind of random, say within the first week or so?

Side bar, I don't know if I can look them up online, I might have to call. Figured I'd give it a couple of days... idk 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm a bit new too, but my reholder arrived at cgc yesterday....

Do you think cgc marks them "received" at a certain time or is it kind of random, say within the first week or so?

Side bar, I don't know if I can look them up online, I might have to call. Figured I'd give it a couple of days... idk 

They usually enter them in the day after receipt, but it can take a few. Reholders will show up in your account. BUT I just checked my account and interestingly enough, the invoice for my last reholder submission (their error) has disappeared so maybe they are still having issues. I just got those books back a couple weeks ago.

3 hours ago, Drew Stair said:

Unfortunately, my sub page is still "all clear."

Status Update:

Verified by CGC, September 5, 2018

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
Status Update

On 9/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, mysterio said:

I have two moderns I had them press, just as an experiment. At very nearly three calendar months, with the books not even at CGC yet, I can’t say I’m impressed.

I had a 25 book modern sub with quick press.  I don't have all my details in front of me, but according to the site, I had an invoice date of 6/19 and it was shipped to me on 8/16. non-fast track.  you may want to call them to see what's up.

I had my books stuck at received for a while after the press as well, had to call to get them into verified again, I have no clue what pile they were sitting in that happened.

On June 17, 2018 at 9:12 AM, Hutch88 said:

27 Ga/Value slow, and 1 reholder... DenverCon drop. 6-15:wishluck:

On June 21, 2018 at 6:19 PM, Hutch88 said:

All verified 6/21! :golfclap:

On July 6, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Hutch88 said:

Reholder shipped 7-6 (15 days) :headbang:

Sched. for grading 9\5:busy:

On June 17, 2018 at 9:12 AM, Hutch88 said:

On June 21, 2018 at 6:19 PM, Hutch88 said:

On July 6, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Hutch88 said:

23 hours ago, Hutch88 said:

Sched. for grading 9\5:busy:

Graded 9/6 :whee:

Submitted at CGC Booth at Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con - 6/30/18

1 each of

Economy - Verified - 7/9/18

- Scheduled for grading - 8/30/2018 

- Graded - 8/30/2018

- Grading/Quality Control - 9/6/2018

Value - Verified - 7/9/18

Modern .- Verified - 7/9/18

- Scheduled for grading - 8/3/2018 

- Graded - 8/6/2018

- Grading/Quality Control - 8/9/2018

- Shipped/Safe - 8/13/2018 

- Delivered - 8/21/18

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): Modern S/S
TAT as of Receipt Date: 28 Business Days (CGC only, did not track CCS estimated TAT)
Number of books: 1
Received CCS: 6/1
At CCS: 6/25
Received CGC: 8/22
Verified: 9/12
Graded: TBD
Shipped/Safe: TBD
Received (by owner): TBD

TAT as of Receipt Date: 92 Business Days (62 at CCS, 30 at CGC)
Number of books: 9
Received CCS: 8/7
At CCS: n/a
Received CGC: TBD
Verified: TBD

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): Economy
TAT as of Receipt Date: 46 Business Days
Number of books: 3
Received CCS: n/a
Received CGC: 9/7

New submission, I was expecting 2 books, not 3.  So there was either an error somewhere, or I've already forgotten what books I've subbed.  :tonofbricks:

TAT as of Receipt Date: 28 Business Days
Number of books: 3
Received CCS: n/a
Received CGC: 9/6

Edited by ExNihilo

1 hour ago, Hutch88 said:
On 6/17/2018 at 10:12 AM, Hutch88 said:

On 6/21/2018 at 7:19 PM, Hutch88 said:

On 7/6/2018 at 6:11 PM, Hutch88 said:

On 9/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, Hutch88 said:

Sched. for grading 9\5:busy:

Graded 9/6 :whee:

Good to know. One of my invoices that has vanished from my tracking screen is a Value SS done at Denver. Should be about a week behind yours.