• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

On 11/14/2018 at 9:14 AM, mysterio said:

Invoice 1 shipped/safe first thing this morning. Basically 6 weeks for slow track modern prescreen is not bad. 

How did your sub go if you don't mind disclosing.  Were they all new books or copper age if you don't mind telling.

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

How did your sub go if you don't mind disclosing.  Were they all new books or copper age if you don't mind telling.

They were 80s-early 90s generally. I thought they passed at about the rate they should have based on what I expected. 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, mrwoogieman said:

"Let me tell you what I do know. Every day I come by CGC's submissions page and check my submissions. And I go to the forums and make a few posts and have a few laughs, and it's great. You know what the best part of my day is? It's for about 10 seconds from when I pull up the submissions tracking page. Because I think maybe I'll look there and see that they're past RECEIVED. I don't know much, but I know that."

:popcorn:

My latest Re-Holder submission was the longest in terms of processing time. I also couldn't have the package held at a FedEx location for weekday pickup (like I normally do) due to shipping terms set by the shipper. So I had to wait until Saturday and drive to the other side of town to pick up a package at a FedEx fort. :pullhair:

Estimated Turn Around Time: 17 Business Days (when I shipped them, now its 31 business days)

Shipped: 9/22/18

Received/Verified: 9/25/18 Graded: 11/7/18

Grading/Quality Control: 11/7/18
Shipped/Safe: 11/8/18
Delivered: 11/14/18    

29 Business days, within the ETA. 

Also, the online invoice did not show the grades, not that I didn't already know, but still weird. The protective bags for the slabs now appear to be of lesser quality also.

On the positive, 2 of 3 slabs look great with 0 Newton Rings. The other is barrable.

Edited by Brandon Shepherd

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): Modern S/S
TAT as of Receipt Date: 92 Business Days (62 at CCS, 30 at CGC)
Number of books: 9
Received CCS: 8/7
At CCS: n/a
Received CGC: 11/14
Verified: TBD
Graded: TBD
Shipped/Safe: TBD
Received (by owner): TBD

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): Standard S/S
TAT as of Receipt Date: 15 Business Days
Number of books: 1
Received CCS: n/a
At CCS: n/a
Received CGC: 11/5
Verified: 11/6
Scheduled for Grading: 11/20
Graded: 11/21
Grading/Quality Control: 11/26
Shipped/Safe: 11/28
Received (by owner): TBD
Total TAT: 15 Business Days @ CGC

(EDIT: how do get posts locked?  I feel this post is routinely updated by some boardie that it's almost always on the front page.  Would it be easier to just have it locked so it's always near the top of "Comics General")

Edited by ExNihilo

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, mrwoogieman said:
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, mrwoogieman said:

"Let me tell you what I do know. Every day I come by CGC's submissions page and check my submissions. And I go to the forums and make a few posts and have a few laughs, and it's great. You know what the best part of my day is? It's for about 10 seconds from when I pull up the submissions tracking page. Because I think maybe I'll look there and see that they're past RECEIVED. I don't know much, but I know that."

INVOICE #1 = 12 MODERN 

11/07/2018 - Verified

##/##/2018 - Scheduled for Grading

##/##/2018 - Graded

##/##/2018 - QC

##/##/2018 - Shipped

INVOICE #1 = 25 PRESCREEN - MODERN

11/07/2018 - Verified 

##/##/2018 - Graded

##/##/2018 - QC

##/##/2018 - Shipped

INVOICE #3 = 12 PRESCREEN - MODERN

11/07/2018 - Verified 

##/##/2018 - Graded

##/##/2018 - QC

##/##/2018 - Shipped

Idk lol

I have two reholder books that were shipped October 17th so received let's say the 23rd or 24th of October...

Still at veriied.... :sorry:

Only about 25 business days or 20 after minusing the holidays, current TAT on the site is 27 days for reholder, meh usually I receive it in the mail before the estimated TAT.  They got a week!

:sumo: