• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,945 posts in this topic

Modern (25 Books)
Received CGC 11/16/18
Verified 11/29/18
Schedule for Grading 12/13/18
Graded 12/13/18
QC 12/19/18
Shipped 12/21/18

Modern Full Press Fast Track (7 Books)
Received 12/21/18

Modern Quick Press (25 Books)
Received 12/21/18

Modern (50 Books)
Received 12/28/18
Verified 12/28/18

1 hour ago, Bird said:

Value at verified since 11/9 and moderns at verified since 12/5, they should both be hitting pretty soon

Time to send more books to joey!

Ugh - this is getting crazy.  All 4 batched of 25 modern prescreen are still sitting at Verified from 11/15.  An extra month just for prescreening seems excessive.

100 modern prescreen

Received 11/15

SFG 1/3

Graded 1/4

One batch went to QA/QC on 1/5

One Batch of 25 Shipped 1/7/18 (I'll assume the grader was blind based on the results)

100 Copper prescreen

Received 11/15

SFG 1/3

Graded 1/4

One batch went to QA/QC on 1/5

One Batch of 25 Shipped 1/7/18 (I'll assume the grader was blind based on the results)

Two more batches of 25 shipped on 1/8/19

A few nice home run books but I won't even say how many rejects on this batch.  They either are being really strict of my eye sight has been poor at the end of the year.

Edited by 1Cool

10 hours ago, pjray55 said:

How many days after delivery are the books being logged into the system?

Since I do the online sheet my books usually go to verified within a day.  I have heard horror stories of it taking some time if you sent the books in with the old school manual fill in form.

6 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Since I do the online sheet my books usually go to verified within a day.  I have heard horror stories of it taking some time if you sent the books in with the old school manual fill in form.

thank you, appreciate it.  Just checked and they went to verified this morning.  I used the online form and they were received on Friday according to tracking and went to verified today.

Edited by pjray55

I have been refreshing for two day, graded went to QC this morning but not yet shipped/safe! :sumo: Not sure why I only sent in 3 moderns even if they are ASM300, NM98 and X-Men 266!