• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

A bit OT, but does anyone else have any problems filling out the online submission form? I can't seem to checkout and I've had the page on waiting most times eventually giving me an error after. Got lucky with having to fill out the form and saved to my cart.

6 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

A bit OT, but does anyone else have any problems filling out the online submission form? I can't seem to checkout and I've had the page on waiting most times eventually giving me an error after. Got lucky with having to fill out the form and saved to my cart.

I haven't really had problems, but it's not forgiving if you leave something out. One thing that had me puzzled on one book was I couldn't get past the page for filling in the details for the book.  Turned out that because it was a book that didn't previously have a copy graded, I couldn't proceed without specifying that it was published in the USA.

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:

I haven't really had problems, but it's not forgiving if you leave something out. One thing that had me puzzled on one book was I couldn't get past the page for filling in the details for the book.  Turned out that because it was a book that didn't previously have a copy graded, I couldn't proceed without specifying that it was published in the USA.

I did try to fill out the form last night so maybe the site wasnt working properly. I'll check today when I get home, but everything was filled out as far as I'm concerned. It's just that the page kept waiting and waiting even when I would hit the refresh button. Really frustrating.. or if say you lucked out on completing the 1st page, on the 2nd page it would continue to have the circles (hour glass) icon shown and nothing would happen. Cgc needs to look into this. I've also used 2 different browsers and both did the same type of thing. 

17 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

I did try to fill out the form last night so maybe the site wasnt working properly. I'll check today when I get home, but everything was filled out as far as I'm concerned. It's just that the page kept waiting and waiting even when I would hit the refresh button. Really frustrating.. or if say you lucked out on completing the 1st page, on the 2nd page it would continue to have the circles (hour glass) icon shown and nothing would happen. Cgc needs to look into this. I've also used 2 different browsers and both did the same type of thing. 

I couldn't access my inventory list for a while last night, so maybe it was just a problem with their system. 

Modern Full Press Fast Track (7 Books)
Received 12/21/18 - so much for the website's 14 Business days turnaround for fast track pressing

Modern Quick Press (25 Books)
Received 12/21/18

Modern (50 Books)
Received 12/28/18
Verified 12/28/18
SFG 01/24/19
Graded 01/25/19
QC 01/25/19

Modern (50 Books)
Received 01/16/19
Verified 01/16/19

Modern Fast Track (2 Books)
Received 01/21/19
Verified 01/25/19
SFG 01/25/19
Graded 01/25/19

11 minutes ago, lonetree said:

Modern Full Press Fast Track (7 Books)
Received 12/21/18 - so much for the website's 14 Business days turnaround for fast track pressing

Modern Quick Press (25 Books)
Received 12/21/18

Modern (50 Books)
Received 12/28/18
Verified 12/28/18
SFG 01/24/19
Graded 01/25/19
QC 01/25/19

Modern (50 Books)
Received 01/16/19
Verified 01/16/19

Modern Fast Track (2 Books)
Received 01/21/19
Verified 01/25/19
SFG 01/25/19
Graded 01/25/19

Thanks for this, I submit through the LCS, gave it to the LCS on Dec 27th... can't track it myself but perhaps give CGC through the 1st week of Jan to mark received.... :makepoint: looking like within 2 weeks time... :wishluck: 

Of course mine was non fast track though...

On 1/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, Rune said:

Today 119 days have passed since my books were received, I wonder if I'll ever see land :grin:

226ba2b3470c6c90067b8c4d663dc384.jpg

Sigh, I never submit raw books, I just buy slabs :blush: In short I completely forgot to ask for Fast Track :facepalm: - I just wrote to Dena and Jose asking if they could change all my submissions to Fast Track :foryou:

1 minute ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Depends. Is it a playboy? They seem to sit in grading for longer for some reason.

Hooboy.  I don't know whether to read this as a legitimate response or a joke. My mind has much richer material if the latter, but I won't go there.

48 minutes ago, I like pie said:

Magazines are only encapsulated every 3-4 weeks. They have to calibrate everything specifically for them.

are the marvel graphic novels such as Death of Captain Marvel considered magazines? I assume so but want verification before I submit if anyone can help me out.

On 1/27/2019 at 4:51 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Called for the grades on Friday afternoon, they said call back Monday.

My Special Marvel Edition15 is in there! 

:wishluck::pullhair::eek::ohnoez:

well?