• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Twisted_Road said:

Modern prescreen slow track. "Received" 3/7 (delivered to CGC 3/4) and SFG on the same day. Not getting my hopes up.

Have 40 for prescreen that was delivered Monday as well but hasn't showed up as received for me. CGC got rid of the Verified status...pretty much annoys me that they did...could tell when they went SFG that you were getting close but not any more

21 minutes ago, gregwynn said:

Have 40 for prescreen that was delivered Monday as well but hasn't showed up as received for me. CGC got rid of the Verified status...pretty much annoys me that they did...could tell when they went SFG that you were getting close but not any more

My 28 book prescreen was delivered on the 1st, but wasn't "received" until yesterday (3/6). Actually, I never saw "received" ... I logged in last night & there they were, but they were at "SFG".

I sent in 4 books which they received on 2/7, I got a CCS invoice on the 13th and haven't heard anything since, it just says "Received".  I had gotten both the pressing and grading services fast track....should I be worried that I haven't seen any movement? 

Edited by JohngPR

14 hours ago, Gaard said:

My 28 book prescreen was delivered on the 1st, but wasn't "received" until yesterday (3/6). Actually, I never saw "received" ... I logged in last night & there they were, but they were at "SFG".

SFG is the new verified. 

Just now, sagekilz said:

correct.

Basically you are completely in the dark until the books ship. If you happen to catch it at the right moment, you can look at the submission for any label issues, etc. and call CGC in a window that may be open for a few hours at best. In most cases any issues will only be discovered when the books are received by the owner. 

44 minutes ago, joeypost said:

Basically you are completely in the dark until the books ship. If you happen to catch it at the right moment, you can look at the submission for any label issues, etc. and call CGC in a window that may be open for a few hours at best. In most cases any issues will only be discovered when the books are received by the owner. 

Couldn't of said it better.

+1

19 hours ago, Gaard said:

Back of the line you three!  My modern prescreen books were received on 2/21, still at SFG. 

Speak of the devil...

The received date of my submission changed from 2/7 to 3/8, which I'm assuming means it went through the CCS process and got pressed?  I think it would be helpful if they showed more varied types of statuses so it can be easier to track what they are doing with your books.

Edited by JohngPR

59 minutes ago, JohngPR said:

Speak of the devil...

The received date of my submission changed from 2/7 to 3/8, which I'm assuming means it went through the CCS process and got pressed?  I think it would be helpful to if they showed more varied types of statuses so it can be easier to track what they are doing with your books.

Interesting.  So now the dates change too?