• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, skybolt said:

Thanks for the update. Still waiting for my invoice to show up for books delivered on March 30th...........hopefully today.

SFG 4/11/2019.

I sent in 17 modern books.

Received 3/16/19

SFG  3/18/19

Still stuck there... 

My question if fast track just went from 16 to 9 days , How many times will they walk right past books that have been there almost a month to grade books that just arrived?

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My question if fast track just went from 16 to 9 days , How many times will they walk right past books that have been there almost a month to grade books that just arrived?

tree fiddy

Figure it will take a week from date of the package being signed for, before it gets entered into the system. So whatever the TAT is add 7 days for it to go from delivered to received. Its the new reality, but still light years better than "the other guys". 

5 hours ago, I like pie said:

My books are in SFG but today there were a few marked, "Reject", on my pre screen. Guess I know my grades already.

Same here.

Except I probably wouldn't use the word "few".  :frustrated:

19 hours ago, Noble52 said:

2 Books for reholder, pretty quick TAT:

Shipment delivered 3/26

Order showed in dashboard 4/1

Return shipping today 4/16

Love seeing this. As someone who is anal about his cases -- waiting 30 BUSINESS days is absolutely brutal and makes my blood boil. That is effectively two months turnaround before I can see the comic again. I have a Ebay buyer return my Hulk 181 5.0 C-1 because it delivered with a crack case. Now I have to return the book and wait almost two months before I can relist with a new case so I can get the value. 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:03 PM, toro said:

I have 28 Crossover Value in three submissions.  I hope to have them in hand sometime before 2020.  :insane:

CGC4561295109

1/31/19
CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

CGC5226054894

1/31/19
CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

CGC3003919933

1/23/19

CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

When your submission gets updated, can you let us know? I have 1 Value Crossover dated 1 day after yours.

Modern Fast Track

2/28 They got Them

3/6 They say they got them

3/18 Shipped

5 of the books inner wells were moving around.  You could hear them rattle.

4/1 Reholder They got them

4/16 I got Them

4/16 Still charged for Re-Holder

Paid Modern Fast track For 5 books that was probably longer than slow.

3 of the books still Rattle.....Was told that the Giant Size books will have some rattle.  A graded collectible will move around in its case and its OK.  I don't get it