• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

Maybe CGC/CCS should just do away with all fast tracking?  I just had my first batch that was received back in early February (when I was told it was going to be sent for grading any day now) change from received to SFG.  We'll see how long it takes....

On 4/18/2019 at 11:12 AM, D84 said:

Modern fast track

Delivered today with CGC Fast Track written on the box on all 6 sides.  Let's see if this speeds up from delivery to being officially received. 

Writing cgc fast track on the box made no difference.

Delivered 4/18/19

Received and Scheduled for Grading 4/24/19

Has CGC changed when they charge the card?  It used to be when the book was received,  but I have two books that have been SFG since the 4th that haven't been charged.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, Drummeraa said:

What's up with this?  Did I pay extra for nothing?  Regular and Fast Track are the same turnaround?  

3 books subbed for Economy Fast Track; Scheduled for Fast Track on 3/22, went into Grading/Quality Control on 4/17.  

For anyone wondering, it's two EC horror books and Ghost Rider 1.  

Screenshot_20190423-161418_Chrome.jpg

Maybe (hopefully) it's a typo and should be Regular 28 days, Fast Track 18 days? That would seem to work with the dates you cited for your books.

4 hours ago, TintiGooner said:

Modern fast track pre-screen invoice - books physically received at CGC 4.08, received into CGC's system 4.13, shipped today.

What would the estimated TAT be for that? The TAT for MFT is listed at 11 days, but right under that it lists the TAT for prescreen at 37 days.

19 hours ago, D84 said:

Writing cgc fast track on the box made no difference.

Delivered 4/18/19

Received and Scheduled for Grading 4/24/19

I wouldn't advertise on the package CGC fast track, don't make it too obvious for mail theft...horror stories of that guy that had the superman 1 page go missing at fedex.....

1 hour ago, spreads said:

I wouldn't advertise on the package CGC fast track, don't make it too obvious for mail theft...horror stories of that guy that had the superman 1 page go missing at fedex.....

It was an experiment with low dollar books.  Wouldn't dream of doing it with anything valuable. 

52 minutes ago, I like pie said:

3 FT books received from CCS 4/18 still @"received"

Any idea how long a couple of Fast Track Economy / CCS pressing books will take?

4 hours ago, D84 said:

Economy Fast Track

Delivered to CGC 3/28

Scheduled for grading 4/2

Grading/Quality Control 4/25/19

This is discouraging for me.

Eco FT

Scheduled for grading on 3/25

Still no grading or QC