• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

Wish I could say that my modern pre-screen batch that was received on 3/7 has been graded, but it hasn't yet. I keep thinking any day now.

I can't tell when the most recent modern prescreens were graded/shipped based on what is posted in this thread. 

11 hours ago, Twisted_Road said:

Wish I could say that my modern pre-screen batch that was received on 3/7 has been graded, but it hasn't yet. I keep thinking any day now.

I can't tell when the most recent modern prescreens were graded/shipped based on what is posted in this thread. 

Modern prescreen ... Received 3/6/19 / Shipped 4/18/19

18 minutes ago, gregwynn said:

Is that a typo? I have some received on March 8th that still haven't been graded.....

I looked back in this thread and this user posted a screenshot of his/her order with those days. I'm in the same boat as you are, gregwynn. My order was received and sfg one day before your sub. I am confused. 

Submitted through a facilitator, but Modern Yellow Label.... non-fast track... 1 book

Received March 25th....

Shipped April 30th....

Sorry I couldn't track it more than that, through facilitator's and calling cgc, it is better done in moderation to not annoy. Just happened to call today, bright side my book after re-sub for SS stayed a 9.4 :whee: 

1 hour ago, Drahcirh said:

ECONOMY FAST TRACK

Scheduled for grading 3/25

Grading/Quality Control 4/26/19

Shipped/Imaged/Safe 4/29/19

- I had to contact CGC to get the ball rolling on this - I was told FT ECO should be somewhere in the 2-3 week TAT right now.

I just called on my Economy FT and was told 5-6 weeks by Kevin.

I used Crossover Value.

They received 5 books on 2/6.  I looked at the current turnaround for Value is 64 business days. Tomorrow will be 60th business day. My books should be finalized and shipped next week.

Anyone has experienced any delays or chaos that went beyond 64 business days lately?  I hope it won't happen upon me.

:news: UPDATE!!! :news:

Today - 5/1/19 - Grading/Quality Control

No chaos or delay for me.  :)

Edited by JollyComics

My submission got there March 25th was received on April 1st under standard tier. 

One (3 books) crossover pressing regrade, other (1 book) just crossover regrade. They were received checked in a full month ago & they still don't know how much longer it'll be! I'll assume the ones in pressing will be there forever at this rate! This is absurd :pullhair:! Do they get this massively backed up every time there's a convention like Chicago con not too long ago???