• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,964 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:11 PM, spreads said:

Status update, my SFG is now Grading/QC.

Order shipped, i'll get the books tomorrow.

21 copper comics - 62% hit 9.8!  Very happy with my results on this batch....

Sent 4 Value books for pressing and grading back in November 2018. Books were received on 11/8/18 and then pressing took 4 months. Books were returned back to CGC and "Received" 3/8/19 and no movement since. Can anyone give me an idea as to when I'll get these books back?

On 4/29/2019 at 5:05 PM, gregwynn said:

I am on Day 36 of a 9.8 Prescreen received Mar 8th....current TaT has 37 days for Prescreen...

Still showing SFG...

My modern prescreen sub that was received on 3/7 was graded today (5/2). They do still post  what books were rejected before it ships, which is nice. 

Edited by Twisted_Road

1 hour ago, Benjamin1977 said:

Sent 4 Value books for pressing and grading back in November 2018. Books were received on 11/8/18 and then pressing took 4 months. Books were returned back to CGC and "Received" 3/8/19 and no movement since. Can anyone give me an idea as to when I'll get these books back?

64 working days after cgc received then from ccs. I'm guessing they will be shipped sometime around mid-to-late june.

15 minutes ago, RedGiant said:

FT Modern

Delivered 4/24

Today 5/2 - still not tracked in as received:(  That's more than a week, typical? - I'm starting to think that package might be lost.

Too soon by all accounts....:tink:

My second batch of modern prescreens that were submitted 3/7 were graded this morning. 

Only two rejects out of 25 making this my personal best 9.8 prescreen submission.

Edited by Twisted_Road

26 minutes ago, RedGiant said:

Received this morning and immediately moved to scheduled for grading. 

Cool! I have a 5 book modern non fast track that I sent through the LCS on April 1st, so since I can't "track" myself.... I'm just assuming they were scheduled for grading by the 10th of April or that Friday. 

Watching this thread :foryou:

To get an idea!

1 hour ago, Twisted_Road said:

My second batch of modern prescreens that were submitted 3/7 were graded this morning. 

Only two rejects out of 25 making this my personal best 9.8 prescreen submission.

Mine went to Grading/Quality Control this AM....Didn't realize they posted REJECTS in this New Status...Thanks...Had 37/40 not say Reject...Only actually expect 75% or so to pass

4 hours ago, JollyComics said:

It has been three days since my submission tracking was updated to Grading/Quality Control.

How long will it go on until Finalized, Graded and Shipped?

Probably one, maybe two days tops.