• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2019 at 6:15 AM, Brittany M. said:

Fast track moderns are 8-10 business days right now. 

My latest Modern Fast track order is now in its 3rd week - scheduled to be graded. Add 1 week from being delivered to being registered makes it 4th week

12 minutes ago, I like pie said:

Hate it when your order goes to QC over the weekend! :cry:

They are taking their time giving it good QC over the weekend.  Showing it a good time!

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm growing very weary of the turnaround  rates

I have an at least 9.8 New Mutants 98 sitting there along with an at least 9.8 Edge of Spiderverse 002.

I WANT MY COMICS!!!

Calm down there champ.  You will get them when they are done.  Gotta wait in line like the rest of us. :)

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

We know, but remember coming on here an going in all caps will not make it go any faster.  Paying for fast track, that would have though. :baiting:

No I submitted them with my local comic store

They are going through a transitional phase.

Upper management has finally realized they have to come in and straighten things out and maybe I should have paid for the fast track.

14 minutes ago, Psyched said:

I think they are straightening things out .

I contacted them a few days ago and they contacted CGC but I haven't heard back from them.

12 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think they are straightening things out .

I contacted them a few days ago and they contacted CGC but I haven't heard back from them.

Sounds like from that thread they have been "straightening things out" for over a year. How long ago did you submit them to the LCS?  I would get them to give you move information like the received to CGC or SFG dates, etc.

8 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Sounds like from that thread they have been "straightening things out" for over a year. How long ago did you submit them to the LCS?  I would get them to give you move information like the received to CGC or SFG dates, etc.

They are supposed too

I sent it in March 01

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

They are supposed too

I sent it in March 01

If it was me, I would go up there and be quite firm that I want that information.  Now with that I would plan on being disappointed in what you hear.  If it was taking 1yr+ for standard submissions previously, they very well could still have your books or just recently have shipped them out.  Specially if they were waiting for the next full shipment to send in.  This would help them with shipping costs, not that it would likely help you.  Not saying this is fact, just a possibilities.

1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

If it was me, I would go up there and be quite firm that I want that information.  Now with that I would plan on being disappointed in what you hear.  If it was taking 1yr+ for standard submissions previously, they very well could still have your books or just recently have shipped them out.  Specially if they were waiting for the next full shipment to send in.  This would help them with shipping costs, not that it would likely help you.  Not saying this is fact, just a possibilities.

I think that's a strong and understandable possiblity