• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, netherxvoid said:

Standard scheduled for grading on 6/7 and nothing since, upon time of receiving these books turnaround was 15. Today is day 20 not to mention the almost 2 weeks it took to log them in.

I'm at 17 days now since USPS tracking said delivered and it has yet to be logged in by CGC as received. Hopefully they will get logged in this week.

6/14 - Delivered to CGC PO Box
6/18 - Marked as Received
6/19 - Scheduled for Grading

These are all Modern Gradings only - 38 total books

Sitting at 13 workings days right now....any expectation I should have on dates i can get them back?

4 economy books received 4/24.

Finally hit grading/qc on 7/3. I hoped they could get 4 books done today, but alas it looks as not (Still have a couple hours, fingers crossed).

Edit: Nope! Hopefully tomorrow. 

Edited by Xyrmellon
Update

8 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

3/14 here for 5 books. Been in "grading/quality control" for a week. I'd be shocked if I got them back before August..

I called last week and asked they said they should be shipping mid July. Not looking good if you're in GQC for a week.

Just now, Frost451 said:

Received 4/13 

Shipped 7/2 

Signature Series Value Tier  15 books. 

My Value tier was received 5/09, so getting close or closer lol, and thanks for the update! :whee: 

9 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

3/14 here for 5 books. Been in "grading/quality control" for a week. I'd be shocked if I got them back before August..

Yeah, books seem to be cooling their heels longer in G/QC. Not sure whether they've started to be more careful about not sending out slabs with big-time Newton Rings or whether they're just swamped at every stage of the process these days. 

49 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Yeah, books seem to be cooling their heels longer in G/QC. Not sure whether they've started to be more careful about not sending out slabs with big-time Newton Rings or whether they're just swamped at every stage of the process these days. 

That would be great.

let me repeat that...

That would be great!

3 hours ago, Frost451 said:

Received 4/13 

Shipped 7/2 

Was this fast track? If not, that is lightning fast for Value as their stated time is 80+ days and my Value is still SFG from over a month earlier than yours.

31 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

Was this fast track? If not, that is lightning fast for Value as their stated time is 80+ days and my Value is still SFG from over a month earlier than yours.

His was economy not value, if you go back the previous page members have value from 3/14 at grading/ quality control. My 3/16 Value is at scheduled for grading still.

31 minutes ago, LordRahl said:
3 hours ago, Frost451 said:

Received 4/13 

Shipped 7/2 

I would definitely call about yours, when mine were received 5/09 the estimated TAT was 50 days, if it was for his as well then their estimated TAT was accurate at he time.....

SO if it was fast-tracked were all sacked :eek: and will be sacked for a while

On 7/3/2019 at 10:03 AM, celluloidbuff said:

First batch that was Scheduled for grading 6/28/2019 moved to Grading/Quality Control on 7/2/2019.

No movement on batch 2.

Received 6/6/2019, scheduled for grading 6/28/2019, grading/quality control 7/2/2019, finalized/imaged/shipped on 7/9/2019. (6 Signature Series)

No movement on batch 2 that was received 6/24/2019.

Edited by celluloidbuff