• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

Does anyone know where CGC is at for Slow Track Value?

i have mine at scheduled for grading still, received 5/09...

i think they're still working on April, but would love to hear from others

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, Shockmaster said:

I know Value was backed up, but that's really backed up! 

I have a value batched submitted/received 4/2

it is graded but has been sitting at that stage for quite sometimes, over a week, not quite 2 but it will be 2 if it is not shipped by Thursday.

I have a batch of modern received 7/10 that is coming back today.

"received" which really means "opened" 4/19 (because they got there at least a week before...still "scheduled for grading" 

and my submission that arrived around 6/28 was entered on 2 different days, 7/9 and 7/11 (2 boxes for each submission) still shows as "received".

3 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

"received" which really means "opened" 4/19 (because they got there at least a week before...still "scheduled for grading" 

and my submission that arrived around 6/28 was entered on 2 different days, 7/9 and 7/11 (2 boxes for each submission) still shows as "received".

You're one lucky girl! 

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You're one lucky girl! 

Of course I am, and late gradings are not the worst thing in the world. I just wish I knew when I had to make plans for the FEDEX guy;)

(yes, Mike, I saw the 7/11)

Has anyone here got their books scanned or photographed by CGC. I just did for the first time and grades are in but I can’t seem to locate the images? I know I will have them in hand shortly but the ones I’ve seen them do were really nice images and would like to have them. Thanks

On 8/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, etanick said:

I have a value batched submitted/received 4/2

it is graded but has been sitting at that stage for quite sometimes, over a week, not quite 2 but it will be 2 if it is not shipped by Thursday.

I have a batch of modern received 7/10 that is coming back today.

shipped 8/8