• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,953 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

My "economy tier" batch of 17 comics shows shipped today, but when I click on the submission to look at the grades all it shows me is zero for all the grades.  It shows me all of the graders notes but no grades.  I wonder if someone just forgot to enter the data?

This is affecting everyone and they’re working on it.  I already annoyingly emailed them about it today.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:08 AM, gadzukes said:

My "economy tier" batch of 17 comics shows shipped today, but when I click on the submission to look at the grades all it shows me is zero for all the grades.  It shows me all of the graders notes but no grades.  I wonder if someone just forgot to enter the data?

Maybe they are all coming back 0.0.  

On 8/23/2019 at 9:23 AM, skypinkblu said:

Be careful switching to UPS, I know my insurance co won't cover the loss if I use them. 

Any movement on your value sub(s)?

At 95 business days, I just didn't know where were at with them...

Are value at the end of April seeing movement now? :wishluck: 

Edit: lol Probably too soon to ask :sorry: but thought, maybe :wishluck: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 8/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Modern non fast track

9 books

Received 7/23 

"SFG" I believe 7/23

GRADING QUALITY CONTROL 8/15

Today :whee:

ship today August 19th 

Arrived safe today! August 26th, long weekend though lol

38 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Any movement on your value sub(s)?

At 95 business days, I just didn't know where were at with them...

Are value at the end of April seeing movement now? :wishluck: 

Edit: lol Probably too soon to ask :sorry: but thought, maybe :wishluck: 

They went to grading/quality control Friday I called this morning to get an idea of the time because I probably won't be home when they were going to deliver. Sounds like maybe another 10 days? Maybe? They don't know. She said I have to understand that the place is like Amazon.

Amazon? maybe they are thinking of THE Amazon...the one with water;)

Just now, skypinkblu said:

They went to grading/quality control Friday I called this morning to get an idea of the time because I probably won't be home when they were going to deliver. Sounds like maybe another 10 days? Maybe? They don't know. She said I have to understand that the place is like Amazon.

Amazon? maybe they are thinking of THE Amazon...the one with water;)

lol no worries, at least there is something to "track" so to speak or movement, that's at least something :foryou: 

But My modern spent 3-4 days at QC, but 10? dang :ohnoez: that really is THE Amazon ha.

4 minutes ago, wombat said:
9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't believe so...

That's just discrimination. 

lol yeppers, I remember looking for it myself, there were rumors that they only set the slab machine for mag's once or twice a month, if true it would make sense why there is no fast-track.....

But if it isn't true, I haven't found fast-track for mag's :( 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol yeppers, I remember looking for it myself, there were rumors that they only set the slab machine for mag's once or twice a month, if true it would make sense why there is no fast-track.....

But if it isn't true, I haven't found it :( 

So a magazine can be delayed by 2-4 weeks waiting for the slab machine? I kind of wish I didn't know that.