• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2019 at 6:22 PM, AGGIEZ said:

Does anyone have books that were submitted at SDCC in any status other than "Received"?

I dropped off 11 moderns on the Thursday of SDCC.  not fast tracked 

they were shipped today with a delivery date of next Thursday. 9/5

8 hours ago, Awax said:

I dropped off 11 moderns on the Thursday of SDCC.  not fast tracked 

they were shipped today with a delivery date of next Thursday. 9/5

Maybe they ran out of yellow SS labels...hm 

So my Mignola SS books sit mired in "RECEIVED" status...ugh

One measly book dropped off at Awesomecon for quickpress and then Economy grading (cause it didnt qualify for value)

Dropped it off April 26.

Originally showed as "Recieved 6/27" but now shows as "Received 8/23" 

My other books (16 books under Value tier) that went thru quickpress were dropped off  at the con April 26 and then showed as received 6/27 and then shipped to me on 7/26.

How does this even remotely make sense? 

One measly book dropped off at Awesomecon for quickpress and then Economy grading (cause it didnt qualify for value)

Dropped it off April 26.

My other books (16 books under Value tier) that went thru quickpress were dropped off  at the con April 26 and then showed as received 6/27 and then shipped to me on 7/26.

21 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Dropped it off April 26.

Looks as though Received on 6/27 to be pressed and then received by CGC 8/23 that would be my guess, but idk....

On 8/29/2019 at 12:14 PM, Rainman1177 said:

Did anyone whose books were dropped off at Terrificon had their books move to SFG yet? Mine took a week and a half just to be received. 

My books were signed at SDCC July 19-21...they were "received" AUGUST 13, the day after I called about them, and are still in RECEIVED status...patience my friend...patience

Edited by AGGIEZ

10 minutes ago, wombat said:

Apparently not worthy of an ask CGC question. Seems easy enough to just answer. 

i thought that i did answer it :makepoint: they only do mags once or twice  month.. :foryou: no fast track that i'm aware of...

well my value non fast track received May 9th....

is currently a little passed 80 business days, i think even including holidays, and is still at "sfg"

was hoping that with current tat at 95 business day, that i'd see movement this week...

surely by next week sigh

Edited by ADAMANTIUM