• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Sent in 8 books but the grading tier got me, had 3 of the 8 books get the new venom/spiderman marvel label so I'm paying for two lots of shipping 

I know not to do that again

This is crazy!! Are they actually shipping books separately because of a paper slip that is printed in exactly the same way as standard labels? 

2 minutes ago, Naphtha said:

This is crazy!! Are they actually shipping books separately because of a paper slip that is printed in exactly the same way as standard labels? 

Haha I made sure I had all books in the same tier, but the marvel labels got me hook, line and sinker

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

mine's been at grading qc since last thursday, i called and cgc said it should be shipped tomorrow or the day after :wishluck: 

anyway, you probably weren't referring to me lol :sorry: 

My last Value submission :

Received: 4/24/19

Items: 5

Service: VALUE

Been at that status for 3 weeks now. 

3 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

My last Value submission :

Received: 4/24/19

Items: 5

Service: VALUE

Been at that status for 3 weeks now. 

i thought that was your sub, what did they say when you called?

a lot of value tiers have shipped since yours went to qc... that is what i'm trying to say....

@Ryan. your really hard to tag lol i'll tag you though if and when mime ships...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

48 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i thought that was your sub, what did they say when you called?

a lot of value tiers have shipped since yours went to qc... that is what i'm trying to say....

@Ryan. your really hard to tag lol i'll tag you though if and when mime ships...

I'll try to call them tomorrow and see if I can figure out what is going on. 

21 minutes ago, robertdenby said:

Not yet, still at Grading/QC.

well that's upsetting ..... @Ryan. isn't the only one then, has anyone called yet? :shy: I'm wondering about mine now lol I'll be sure to update if it ships :foryou: 

I called and they weren't able to tell me anything I didn't already know, just with the Current TAT going up to expect it to take longer at G/QC.....

I just wanted a "reason" but they basically answered yes/no to my question's lol 

On 9/13/2019 at 12:23 PM, celluloidbuff said:

6x Signature Series Moderns (with pressing)

Received: 08/14/2019

Scheduled for Grading: 09/10/2019

Grading/Quality Control: 09/13/2019

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped: 09/13/2019 (no posted grades yet, though - still sitting at zeros) - this was only about an hour between Grading/QC and Finalized, so I hope that bodes well

They've updated the Shipped date now to 09/17/2019, but all the grades are there. 6 out of 6 came back 9.8 from the London Film and Comic Con, so big thanks to @Kevlar for another outstanding facilitation.

On 9/16/2019 at 7:52 AM, lonetree said:

Modern (50 Books)
Sent 08/09/19
Delivered to CGC 08/12/19
Scheduled for Grading 08/19/19
Graded (Never saw a date as the site was down)
Shipped 09/13/19

Sadly, all of the books are showing a grade of .0

Hope they get the site fixed soon :foryou:

Grades are finally posted:   (45) 9.8s, (3) 9.6's and (2) 9.4s  :banana:

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol It just keeps getting depressing ha. With it at QC, I figured it'd move right out the door, but the estimated TAT for value slow-track is now at 102 business days wha wha whahahaha

I was just going to post that I saw it was up to 102. If they get up to 180, it will be like a school year;) 

7 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

well that's upsetting ..... @Ryan. isn't the only one then, has anyone called yet? :shy: I'm wondering about mine now lol I'll be sure to update if it ships :foryou: 

I called today. I was told they are in slabs and will ship early next week. Yay? 

8 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I called today. I was told they are in slabs and will ship early next week. Yay? 

you got a better response than me :foryou: i was told that mine were in the slab room too, but they didn't give me a definite of when ??? 

lucky you? haha