• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

So if you’re like me and can’t possibly deal with a 5 month wait....how much does it cost to fast-track books, and how “fast” do you get them back?

Value tier Fast-Track puts up to $200 insurance (compared to economy's $400 insurance)

Value F-T is $1 cheaper than economy slow-track at $37 for value F-T

and is current estimated TAT is at 35 days so not too bad at Value Fast-Track :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
than

18 hours ago, joeypost said:
19 hours ago, Point Five said:

Hi Joey, any updates on this? :wishluck:

Nothing yet. I just noticed new invoices pop up under my account, but not the ones I am looking for. 

Nice news, my order finally showed up in my account today. Whew! At 17 days since delivery we certainly took the scenic route but we did get there in the end.

I've been waiting for over 2 months now for 5 FAST TRACK MODERN comics that were marked as received on 7/25. I posted about it here a couple times a week or 2 ago. Well, I also have a SIGNATURE SERIES MODERN submission that I dropped off at Keystone Comic Con and was marked as received on 9/3. The 9/3 submission, that I didn't pay for Fast Track on, is now "Scheduled for Grading". I'm glad that the 9/3 submission is already scheduled for grading, that's pretty fast for not paying Fast Track, but this leaves me once again wondering, "What's up with the Fast Track submission that I've been waiting over 2 months for and why isn't it being Fast Tracked? 

On 9/6/2019 at 2:40 PM, Droid81 said:

18 books for Modern Pressing and Modern Grading (not fast track) - received 6/20/19

1 Signature Series for Modern Pressing and Modern grading (not fast track) - received 7/2/19

I check every few days, so I'll post when I see any changes.  The books were dropped off at Las Vegas Amazing Con, Sunday, June 16th.

Did anyone else drop off at Amazing Con? 

Update: The 18 books, received 6/20, are now Scheduled For Grading.

15 hours ago, Brione said:

I've been waiting for over 2 months now for 5 FAST TRACK MODERN comics that were marked as received on 7/25. I posted about it here a couple times a week or 2 ago. Well, I also have a SIGNATURE SERIES MODERN submission that I dropped off at Keystone Comic Con and was marked as received on 9/3. The 9/3 submission, that I didn't pay for Fast Track on, is now "Scheduled for Grading". I'm glad that the 9/3 submission is already scheduled for grading, that's pretty fast for not paying Fast Track, but this leaves me once again wondering, "What's up with the Fast Track submission that I've been waiting over 2 months for and why isn't it being Fast Tracked? 

Did get your 7/25 sent to ccs? If so, that's the hold up. They are super busy.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, Callaway29 said:

Just saw a new status that I don’t think I’ve ever seen.

“In process”

It’s after “finalized/imaged/shipped” when it’s NOT a hyperlink, and presumably before “finalized/imaged/shipped” as a hyperlink.

Just saw this “in process” status change on mine also. 

Does anyone have experience with walkthru ? My item was logged in and scheduled for grading on 9/26/2019 at about 3PM since then is has gone from SFG to graded/QC to in process (which ive never seen before) back to graded/QC where is stands as i write this on 9/27/2019 at about 5:30pm. I was hoping this service was legit 1 businesses day for multiple reasons otherwise i would have just submitted express. 

23 hours ago, Brione said:

I just checked and the "Received" date on my 5 FAST TRACK MODERN comics has changed from 7/25 to today's date 9/27. I guess that means that they'll be graded soon?

1 minute ago, GFlo said:

A couple of moderns just went from Scheduled for Grading (even before received/verified) to Received. Is that common?

it's been show that "sfg" is the new received, so yes

9 minutes ago, GFlo said:

A couple of moderns just went from Scheduled for Grading (even before received/verified) to Received. Is that common?

lol but not common... it's happened to others too, seem's to be a glitch hahaha

On 9/26/2019 at 1:07 PM, Point Five said:

Nice news, my order finally showed up in my account today. Whew! At 17 days since delivery we certainly took the scenic route but we did get there in the end.

Can hardly believe it, but credit where it’s due! My books all say Scheduled For Grading but are now individually marked as Universal, which would seem to mean they are being graded right now. Unless it’s a glitch or something, looks like CGC is making up for the earlier delays.  :wishluck:

1 minute ago, Point Five said:
On 9/26/2019 at 12:07 PM, Point Five said:

Can hardly believe it, but credit where it’s due! My books all say Scheduled For Grading but are now individually marked as Universal, which would seem to mean they are being graded right now. Unless it’s a glitch or something, looks like CGC is making up for the earlier delays.  :wishluck:

Just a point of interest, mine said universal and grading/QC for about a week and a half before hitting shipped. Not too long a wait, but not as fast as I remembered :foryou: