• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, drbanner said:

It's like 2004 all over again! No worries, turn-times will come down as CGC just needs to...hire more graders...buy more machines...quit offering stupid stuff like fancy-pants labels...stop pressing books before they grade them...etc. :facepalm:

They are offering free evaluations at the cons? Why, they can't handle what they have in house now? I think they need to look at hiring more people, just a thought.

1 hour ago, Hutch88 said:

Any news on when sub. tracking will be back up? Thought it would've been up today. (shrug)

They are constructing a tracking board for when submission tracking will be back up. Currently it is sitting at " Recieved "

16 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They are constructing a tracking board for when submission tracking will be back up. Currently it is sitting at " Recieved "

Will that go to "scheduled for fixing", then go back to "received" two weeks later?

12 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Will that go to "scheduled for fixing", then go back to "received" two weeks later?

Sorry the tracking for the tracking page is currently unavailable  try reloading.. Oh it says bad gateway? Try contacting customer support. They will assure you they are working on it . Rest assured that we will mark it as shipped soon enough,  but only to have it fall back to in process..just remember its " CON" season...

25 Modern Pre Screen (Non fast track) delivered today. 

Will see when it is put in the system as received.  Hoping the words "chocolate pudding & sweet pickles" that I wrote on all sides of the box speeds up the process of input.

Edited by cbalroman

A little look into some of my current submissions

Received back from ccs on 9/18 and still sitting at received (standard)

2 Submissions were delivered the same day 9/30 (seperate boxes) 1 order is already SFG(standard) the other yet to be logged in.

Seems to be an epic backup in the encapsulation room. My standard submission has been in there for about a week and is over the 15 days already. If you call three agents you will get three different stories. I'm not even sure they know what is up with the system still :/

7 hours ago, Shockmaster said:

Does  anyone know where CGC is at with Value submissions? Does anyone have any updates on their submissions?

I haven't been able to check since Friday. My value from Denver 6-11 (rec.) should be moving soon, back domn to 96 day for value tat.:whatev:

Does anyone that has done PreScreen recently know if CGC are charging your credit card right away?  

In the past my CC wasn’t charged until CGC figured out how many passed the prescreen. 

My 25 book prescreen was marked as received today and CGC charged my card as well.  Not a big deal on the card charge just wondering If they’ve changed their process. 

Edited by cbalroman