• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,952 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, celluloidbuff said:

Weird. They just changed status from Grading/Quality Control to Scheduled for Grading on the three SS books.hm

You made me check mine received 11/08, but was rooting for you :(

On 11/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Standard:

Shipped: 11/14/19

Delivered: 11/18/19

Received:  11/20/19

Scheduled fo Grading: 11/21/19:news:

That was quick! Fastest delivered/recieved/ scheduled movement I've seen in months! I wish it always worked like this!

Modern: No Movement....but, I won't complain :bigsmile:

Fast Track Modern:

Shipped: 11/14/19

Delivered: 11/18/19

Received:  11/20/19

Scheduled for Grading: 11/25/19:news:

Now the Modern has moved! Nice!:headbang:

My 10 book slow track modern received 11/08/19

Still at received after 11 days no worries...

I did call CGC just to ask how many days this week they would work, rep told me that's a fair question and that they work through Wednesday....

Just thought I'd add that here, in case anyone is calculating their TAT...

At 22 day TAT, he said mine is being barcodes for grading, and should ship by the 2nd week of December 

Happy thanksgiving week everyone :)

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I did call CGC just to ask how many days this week they would work, rep told me that's a fair question and that they work through Wednesday....

At 22 day TAT, he said mine is being barcodes for grading, and should ship by the 2nd week of December 

I have many books across multiple tiers in received since mid August. Yet your submission is wayyyyyy ahead of mine for some reason. I don’t get it?

Edited by Callaway29

22 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks for the info, good to know!

10 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:
21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have many books across multiple tiers in received since mid August. Yet your submission is wayyyyyy ahead of mine for some reason. I don’t get it?

??? mine is still at received.... I don't think that I understand what your asking....

22 estimated slow-track TAT puts it at 2nd week of December from 11/08, so the rep spoke truth but that is all I know :foryou: 

If you have moderns from August and the weren't pressed, or even if they were, I'd call

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If you have moderns from August and the weren't pressed, or even if they were, I'd call

I have two Moderns I dropped off with CGC for press at the Tampa Comicon back on August 2nd that haven’t moved, either. What’s funny is I submitted two books at Cincy Expo (no press) on 9/22, they were marked Received on 9/24 and I just got them back on 11/1. I realize pressing takes time and care but crazy that it jumps your time from 6 weeks to 6 months. 

what's throwing me off, is even after about 12 days, my submission isn't "clickable" to be able to see the books idk

It bugs me, do they have all 10? the correct ones? seems like an excuse to call, but lol why do it that way and not just have it available, to were people call?

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

what's throwing me off, is even after about 12 days, my submission isn't "clickable" to be able to see the books idk

It bugs me, do they have all 10? the correct ones? seems like an excuse to call, but lol why do it that way and not just have it available, to were people call?

called cgc, about my submission, not being clickable...

They said sometimes it freezes on what " i can see", so it's in the grading room and has been SFG this whole frickin time :(

they said 2nd week in Dec, but it still might not be clickable to get my grades? :(

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

They said sometimes it freezes on what " i can see", so it's in the grading room and has been SFG this whole frickin time :(

they said 2nd week in Dec, but it still might not be clickable to get my grades? :(

Damn hope mine doesn't do that. It was checked in today but also not clickable yet.

4 minutes ago, Drew Stair said:

Damn hope mine doesn't do that. It was checked in today but also not clickable yet.

Well I might not be the only one. Originally I was told that it would be clickable when sfg hit.

Today the rep was like it was being barcoded for grading, I thought cool it'll be clickable

Called back later and they said it "hasn't left the grading room yet"

So there is a possibility that I'm jumping the gun, I'll have to wait and see, :ohnoez:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

21 hours ago, celluloidbuff said:

Later in the day, changed back to Grading/Quality Control. Crossing fingers I'll get the shipment sent out this week.

Three (3) Signature Series (Fast Track Modern, with press) received back at CGC from CCS on 11/20 now Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 11/25. All three came back 9.8. Can't wait to see them in hand.

15 hours ago, Drew Stair said:

My Modern Fast Track were checked in on 11/21 and has not moved to SFG yet. I should have waited until after Thanksgiving. I bet they have people out on vacations this week so things are a little different than normal. Which is perfectly acceptable and expected.

Edited by NebraskaGuy

2 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

My Modern Fast Track were checked in on 11/21 and has not moved to SFG yet. I should have waited until after Thanksgiving. I bet they have people out on vacations this week so things are a little different than normal. Which is perfectly acceptable and expected.

Yeah I think they count the day proceeding, the day of and the day following a major holiday as non-business days so there will definitely be extra delays this time of year. But then again when aren't there?

18 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My recent submission isn't clickable either & its driving me mad :makepoint:

2 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:

My recent submission isn't clickable either & its driving me mad :makepoint:

I've been assured that it will be clickable later, I've called and got at least 6 different answers, it's a wait and see game....

IF anything changed, I'll update as soon as I can :foryou: